Sturgeon's House
T___A

US Politics Thread: Year 2 of 1000 of the TrumpenReich

9 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

More Proof the FBI went corrupt under Obama. Not that reasonable people needed more evidence, but maybe a few Democrats will start to figure out how wrong this all was, or not, at least until the FBI does it to someone they care about. 

30 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

18 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

More Proof the FBI went corrupt under Obama. Not that reasonable people needed more evidence, but maybe a few Democrats will start to figure out how wrong this all was, or not, at least until the FBI does it to someone they care about. 

This whole ordeal has been an example of the previous Administration and rogue agents in the Federal government getting away with abuses of power so egregious that the Nixon Administration or J. Edgar Hoover would blush at in embarrassment. 

17 minutes ago, Donward said:

This whole ordeal has been an example of the previous Administration and rogue agents in the Federal government getting away with abuses of power so egregious that the Nixon Administration or J. Edgar Hoover would blush at in embarrassment. 

Yep, Watergate 2.0 has happened, the lefty media ignored it, or out and out furthered it. 

Nothing Trump has done touches how corrupt the Obama admin was.  The facts are there for anyone willing to look, but he is a living god to a segment of the Democrat party, if they were interested in facts, they would understand how shitty a president he was. 

10 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

Burn it down. Burn it all down, and rebuild it from the ground up; Corruption of this magnitude cannot be cured any other way. 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:13 AM, Lord_James said:

Burn it down. Burn it all down, and rebuild it from the ground up; Corruption of this magnitude cannot be cured any other way. 

"Hanging", and "tarring and feathering", is where I would start..

12 hours ago, Ramlaen said:

She does, but I bet it never happens.

Much like the bullshit surrounding previous huge DOJ fuckups,   Congress still realizes "the facade must be maintained".

Pluralist is reporting on a document published from the DoD which lists almost $13 billion in yet-to-be-spent funds stretching back to FY2015 which could be used to fund Trump's emergency declaration to build the wall

The direct link to the 20 page report is here

12 hours ago, Legiondude said:

Pluralist is reporting on a document published from the DoD which lists almost $13 billion in yet-to-be-spent funds stretching back to FY2015 which could be used to fund Trump's emergency declaration to build the wall

The direct link to the 20 page report is here

Interesting.  The million dollar question (or, I guess, thirteen billion dollar question) is whether the courts could plausibly block this move.

5 hours ago, Sturgeon said:

you're gonna need to increase your nepotism score if you want to post shit that spicy

I don't see anything wrong here.It's part of the history, a day when the conspirators got what they deserved.A great reminder that traitors of the state don't always get away with a soft coup.The photo concludes one of the chapters.

Many democrats earned a 20 years prison sentence or assisted suicide, we can exclude hangings, we are not beasts.Nearly two years to the next election, no body will remember Mueller or his report, everybody will remember the Obamagate.