Sturgeon's House
T___A

Mechanized Warfare is now a moderated subforum

I have been quietly lurking on this forum since MP.Net went down and this is an outrage!

No anime avatars, is nothing sacred.

Also I have decided to join the forum and continue to lurk in near absolute quiet but with some comments…. sometimes.

Also also looser, I can never see any of your posted pictures even when changing proxies.

5 minutes ago, Invictus_Maneo said:

I have been quietly lurking on this forum since MP.Net went down and this is an outrage!

Also I have decided to join the forum and continue to lurk in near absolute quiet but with some comments…. sometimes.

Also also looser, I can never see any of your posted pictures even when changing proxies.

If you’ve been lurking for any appreciable amount of time, you would have probably seen anti-animoo stuff by now, also anti-hippie and anti-wehrboo; these are all high heresy, and punishable by 100 floggings. 

Anyway, welcome to the forum! 

1 minute ago, Lord_James said:

If you’ve been lurking for any appreciable amount of time, you would have probably seen anti-animoo stuff by now, also anti-hippie and anti-wehrboo; these are all high heresy, and punishable by 100 floggings. 

Anyway, welcome to the forum! 

yes but my preferences are already haram over on the infantry tools side, why spare my back for this subforum?

and thank you.

1 hour ago, Invictus_Maneo said:

I can't see any pictures hosted on VK either, but right-click and "copy image location" then pasting that into a new tab normally works