Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

"Pigs" Have A Hard Job

So a scumbag on the run from the law broke into my mom's cousin's house in Federal Way, Wash. a couple days ago, hunkered down, and got into a stand-off/shoot-out that left him dead.

http://www.king5.com/article/news/local/swat-standoff-leaves-4-people-homeless-in-federal-way/281-536020160

http://q13fox.com/2018/04/05/standoff-house-in-federal-way-torn-up-but-missing-cat-named-puppy-is-found-safe/

Looking at the dude, he seems a real winner.

Basically four folks are now homeless and insurance might not be able to cover all the damages. The good news is no one was in the house when the subject broke in - other than a cat which made it out alive because it's a cat. 

Officers had to tear apart the house since the suspect holed up in a crawl space. 

Not what Cousin Hocking needs. He's the father of my second cousin Brandon who was killed in Iraq several years ago. Apparently the flag box and some other items from his remembrance shrine were damaged but salvageable.

These guys are featured earlier on the Sovereign Citizen thread as I recall. And if the cops emptied a couple of rounds into ski mask guy and his cameraman, no one would have batted an eye. Whether it's White Privilege or the professionalism of the cops, those retards are lucky to be alive.

As for Open Carry of rifles, walking in to a cop station with your AR in a tactical sling draped down the front of your chest where you are fiddling with it with your hands would be considered "brandishing" in my state, especially when you are carrying said weapon to "prove a point", as those chalk dust eaters demonstrated by recording themselves.

Open Carry of long guns is stupid, but if one must do it, say you're at a political protest, it should be slung on your back/shoulder with the mag out or some sort of tag or zip-tie in the breech. And no, it shouldn't be a law. It should be common fucking sense on the part of the gun owner.                            

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God bless the New York Post and all of its scandal sheet glory

https://nypost.com/2018/05/25/rape-suspect-found-not-guilty-after-showing-penis-in-court/

No hung jury here.

The Connecticut sex-assault suspect who pulled his penis out in court to prove it didn’t match his accuser’s description was found not guilty Friday.

Jurors in New Haven cleared Desmond James, 26, of three counts of sexual assault — two days after he showed in the flesh that he doesn’t fit the accuser’s story of being raped by a black man whose junk is lighter than the rest of his skin.

“If it’s not the light one, it’s not the right one,” his lawyer, Todd Bussert, quipped to The Post after the verdict.

The victim had picked James out of a photo lineup after reporting that she was raped while walking home one night in 2012 by a “dark-skinned black male with big lips and black-people hair,” Busser said.

It didn’t get James out of serving hard time, however — he’s already doing 65 years behind bars for breaking into a house and raping a 10-year-old girl, according to records.

Well shit, there goes the feel good courtroom story of the year.

11 hours ago, Toxn said:

Since censorship is being talked about, what do our US members make of this?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/police-officers-dont-need-hate-crime-protections/

Are we really seeing the police becoming a protected class of people in addition to their existing powers?

Sort of. I think this is rolling fallout from 9/11, tbh. Police wear fancy uniforms, so of course they are our "best and brightest" too, goes the emotions, I think. Throw a few targeted police killings into the mix, and you get a typical "emotion over sense" law. I doubt it will pass on the Federal level, though.

The real answer, as the article correctly identifies, is to end hate crime laws entirely.

• 3 weeks later...