Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Fedora wearing open carry asshat is at it again.

Belesarius

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/05/yet-again-activist-kory-watkins-wants-legislators-opposed-to-open-carry-hung-from-the-tree-of-liberty.html/

So yeah, lets arrest everyone who voted against open carry.  Oh and this gem of a quote: “we should be demanding these people give us our rights back, or it’s punishable by death. Treason.”

Yeah. Not helping dude.

I know we've talked about this cockbag on TS before.  Even the most pro gun amongst us pretty much conceded the guy was a complete moron who was doing more harm than good for open carry.

Conceded? You wound me. I don't think anyone on this forum is dumb enough to think that the open carry movement as it stands now is anything more than a bunch of entitled twatlickers waving their toys around in public.

I have a hundred times more respect for airsofters, for fuck's sake.

The sad thing is that I can understand how he thinks. I used to be in a place close to that, too. I was a True Believer libertarian who held very firm principles. Maybe this guy uses his principles as an excuse for his actions - in fact he almost certainly does - but I bet he has those principles.

Unlike him, though, I grew up and realized that those principles were just juvenile and stupid, and that in reality the world isn't out to microaggress my freedom into oblivion. Everyone's gotta get alone, and we're all just dirty apes who fart in public. Make it work, stop worrying about your fucking fweedumbs.

Conceded? You wound me. I don't think anyone on this forum is dumb enough to think that the open carry movement as it stands now is anything more than a bunch of entitled twatlickers waving their toys around in public.

I have a hundred times more respect for airsofters, for fuck's sake.

Ok, I was overly harsh in my terminology.  Everyone on TS pretty much wanted to shoot the asshole.  :P  I was trying to be diplomatic.

I was going to write some long winded dissertation about all the things that I have learned from the past 6 years of openly carrying a pistol, but that ended up getting a little jumbled, so I'll finish it later. However, I will say this. When I carry, I want to come across as someone who either should be carrying a gun, or is responsible enough to carry a gun. This is shown through your body language, your behavior, and your appearances. I keep my appearances neat and professional, I walk places with a purpose, I look people in the eyes when I talk to them, things like that. The trick is, to act like someone who is responsible enough to carry, you just have to be responsible enough to carry. Especially when you open carry, you need to have a good sense of discretion. Walking around like its casual Friday with an AK is not discretion, it's mental retardation.

the whole "arrest and charge with treason" bit... See, I'd prefer they were ridiculed out of office, tarred and feathered then loaded into a cattle truck and hauled to the state line.  If you're going to get rid of a trough-sponging bipedal lamprey, may as well make a show of it..

I mean if you're going to punish scumbag politicians, simply trying them and then -possibly- hanging them is not really a sufficient deterrent to the surviving bureaucratic maniacs still prowling the halls of government...

(Unless you're going to stuff them full of candy, and let the townsfolk beat them like a pinata... That might work)

the whole "arrest and charge with treason" bit... See, I'd prefer they were ridiculed out of office, tarred and feathered then loaded into a cattle truck and hauled to the state line.  If you're going to get rid of a trough-sponging bipedal lamprey, may as well make a show of it..

I mean if you're going to punish scumbag politicians, simply trying them and then -possibly- hanging them is not really a sufficient deterrent to the surviving bureaucratic maniacs still prowling the halls of government...

(Unless you're going to stuff them full of candy, and let the townsfolk beat them like a pinata... That might work)

"Tarred and feathered" is a term one should use with care, because there are two forms: One is embarrassing and inconvenient, like having your house TPed, or your friends giving you a reverse mohawk and writing "PENIS" on your forehead while you sleep. The other is a horrible form of execution.

"Tarred and feathered" is a term one should use with care, because there are two forms: One is embarrassing and inconvenient, like having your house TPed, or your friends giving you a reverse mohawk and writing "PENIS" on your forehead while you sleep. The other is a horrible form of execution.

I prefer the version involving the roofing compound that comes off with solvent. Not the stuff that comes off with fire.

To be honest, the tar used in both types needs to be pretty hot to soften enough doesn't it? even the "Humiliating" version is supposed to be painful, to really drive the point home that they want said person out of town.

Look, just because Ulric has issues with hair growth doesn't make him a mythical primate.

Maybe you missed my forum title. Also, the excessive growth isn't limited to just my hair...

Although, speaking of hair growth, it wouldn't take long to get those wicked side burns filled out.

To be honest, the tar used in both types needs to be pretty hot to soften enough doesn't it? even the "Humiliating" version is supposed to be painful, to really drive the point home that they want said person out of town.

"hot" is relative. The stuff I use here will be well softened after an hour or three in the sun. It won't burn you, but is a pain to get off.

i dont know how he did it

maybe through the amount of gung-ho constitutionalism that has turned him into the fascist he appears to oppose

or the general lack of social skills due to the over-occurring theme of not tolerating others opinions or writing them off as commie stooges

but he has offically made the akm look un-cool (the gun produced by, proliferated, and served the type of totatliatrain regime i proudly used to live under and one that would lock him up in an instant)

i guess the 5.45 master race wins again  :rolleyes:

to be fair, the fact that he owns a fedora probably means he's just the type of asshat that wont rape a weapon with taticool dildos but will convert it to 5.56 for no other reason than to be different from other Aks

and something about costs or whatever, i dont know if 7.62 grows on tree's in the States like it does in my backyard