Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Pens on a Sherman Jumbo with a Chi-Ha.

Cue the laugh track. GG gaijin.  You're not as absurd as WG, but you still have your moments. 

Also- Damage a HA-GO '95, via it's "Radiator".. GG Gaijin. Way to crack those books. 

I was browsing around in the mission editor, and I found an expanded map of Sinai that looked like it would be really fun. Turns out that it is in rotation, at least for high rank vehicles. I knocked out an M103 at 1,340m with my T-62, and a Japanese ATGM carrier at 1,740m with my T-64A. The M103 had trouble understanding how to use gun depression in conjunction with gently rolling sand dunes, and I got him in the front hull ammo rack. Also, this battle was way closer than I wanted it to be.....

DeM5vsE.jpg

NoxL0nl.jpg

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

The final tally was 3 kills with the Crusader III, 13 with the Cromwell V, and just one with the Valentine Mk XI.

I tried playing the British at 3.7 and didn't really care for it. They can bring a really nice 3.0 line up. The Crusader III's QF6 is spectacularly nasty at BR 2.7 and it's on a nice low platform. After learning the locations of ammo racks on tanks at tier, the Cromwell's solid shot is pretty great.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:16 PM, LostCosmonaut said:

holy shit this still exists

It's "Same shit, different day". 

Also, after the third match, I was seeing 4 FPS. With 8GB of memory and a 4 GB card.

"nope".

So, this pubby accused me of being useless and just sniping from the back, while taking pride in his 43% win rate because he wasn't a coward who drives OP russian sniper tanks, or something. The poor thing, he doesn't even know where the front line and the back field are.

jH6U3lx.jpgmqUtO0Z.jpg

Here you can see me cowardly sniping tanks in the enemy spawn from way in the back, which is still closer to the enemy base than my own some how....

mKDI75K.jpg

And yes, shrapnel my 85mm APHEBC round cooked off that Tiger's ammo rack.

Yeah, lol what an idiot!

I've not been playing much, I got side tracked putting up the new Sherman tank turret and fuel system pages. It's been awhile since I did a major update, and I just got into the zone. 

Plus, I'm keeping a close eye on the fires, the small one to the east combined with the huge one to the east. But is still staying on the other side of the ridge that keeps it out of town. The winds blew it north last night and it got a little worse but not like the first night were it was moving like they report anyway, 300 feet a second. So far no winds tonight.