Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

3 hours ago, EnsignExpendable said:

Does this guy have a disease that makes him repeat every piece of information six or seven times?

I got really angry at him for a while until I realized his freestyle editing leads him to repeat points at least 3 times a video

He does freely admit that he's crap though

I can only imagine how far the Maus has fallen now that you can get 106mm HEAT at br 6.7 that cuts through the thing like butter.  

Speaking of that, anyone have the T114 thing?  I don't want to drop money on it yet, but the thing interests me.  Too bad the spotting MG on it doesn't even vaguely follow the trajectory of the recoilless rifle.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

So this was easily my best match ever on Ash river. I finally got all the way into that spot in the south at the top of the hill and I got shots on every tank that went for A. It was me and a Pz IIIJ holding the A point for the entire map. I was also able to lock down B Point as well. 

The Achilles is currently my favorite TD. It's an improvement upon the already stellar M10. The loss of HE filler is more than made up for by the fact that you can shoot through any armor plate you encounter at the 4.0-5.0 Battle rating.

The T-55A is pretty solid, so far. It feels a lot like the T-34-85. It's doesn't have the armor to front line, but you get good enough ammunition selection that you can frontally engage anything. In contrast to the T-62, it really shines as a flanker and hunting anything that isn't an MBT. As expected, the BR-412D APHE shot absolutely ruins anything you can penetrate. It is also unexpected, because it would seem that most T-55A drivers go for either the APFSDS or the HEATFS for the raw penetration.

I still don't think it belongs at 8.7, I don't know why they increased the BR, especially when western medium tanks have much greater firepower than it at 7.0-7.7.

It gets the job done, though.

uc53upc.jpg

Try to play WoT.

Load Ram II

Other team has a T29.

WTF over. Still, try to scout.

Suffermore FF damage than enemy damage.

Still wondering what fucking meth-head worked upthis MM.

Get called a "weak bitch"by two arty, who I spotted for, whiletaking fire.

Oh,right this is why I stopped playing. 

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:42 PM, EnsignExpendable said:

For an authentic Ram II experience, bum around the base until 1944 and then get converted to a recovery vehicle.

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:00 AM, Ulric said:

or an infantry carrier

Or a flamethrower! 

Ram Badger:

Ram-16.jpg

Probably not much use in WoT, but they did a decent job in actual combat AFAIK.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:42 PM, EnsignExpendable said:

For an authentic Ram II experience, bum around the base until 1944 and then get converted to a recovery vehicle.

probably should have just fucking AFK camped.

On 10/23/2017 at 6:00 PM, Ulric said:

or an infantry carrier

Might claim this next time.

On 10/23/2017 at 6:19 PM, Scolopax said:

Observation Post seems most appropriate here.

No, no such thing as observation posts in WoT, just shrubs that TD/s heavy want to occupy in lieu of lights/mediums.

7 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Or a flamethrower! 

Ram Badger:

Ram-16.jpg

Probably not much use in WoT, but they did a decent job in actual combat AFAIK.

Wish I could run a flame tank. I'd set most of my team aflame and spam "firestarter" before a well deserved ban.

2 hours ago, Meplat said:

probably should have just fucking AFK camped.

Might claim this next time.

No, no such thing as observation posts in WoT, just shrubs that TD/s heavy want to occupy in lieu of lights/mediums.

Wish I could run a flame tank. I'd set most of my team aflame and spam "firestarter" before a well deserved ban.

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I guess my tastes are best described as 'eclectic' (or possibly just 'odd').  ;)

Meh, I'm drunk and "listening" to Sabaton, so.. 

(Yes, it's more background noise than music.. If I get REALLY drunk, the pipes come out. And the Patton Sabre, and the No1MkIII, and it's huge fucking bayonet. )

But for now I know I "have"to work tomorrow, so it's  Sabaton, maybe some Turisas. 

It's a rare event vehicle in a similar manner to the WoT birthday tanks. The difference is that you have to activate a code and then win 5 battles instead of just face rolling your keyboard until you get your password right. It's takes just enough effort to keep it restricted to the people that are interested in the game.

6 hours ago, Ulric said:

It's a rare event vehicle in a similar manner to the WoT birthday tanks. The difference is that you have to activate a code and then win 5 battles instead of just face rolling your keyboard until you get your password right. It's takes just enough effort to keep it restricted to the people that are interested in the game.

It'll be easy to get now, but I feel like this thing belong in the tree as a normal researchable vehicle, unless they give this one to the brits or something.

Also, anyone here already own the SdKfz 140/1 or KV-1E?  I'll probably get the German one anyways since it'd be dirt cheap.  The KV-1E, while the armor looks great, the gun looks like it'd be absolutely hopeless when bottom tier.