Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

I had a mission to get 9 kills with a SPAAG, so I took the Type 65 out for a spin. I was having trouble hitting aircraft, but I eventually shot down a B-24. By that point, my team had crumbled, and my position was being over run. So I found some good defilade to hide in and waited to ambush the approaching enemies. The first target that presented itself to me was the broadside a T-34-85. 37mm HVAP shells made short work of him. A Crusader came along shortly after and met the same fate as this friend. At this point, I start poking around the corner of my cover, and I find an M36 who was unaware of my existence. I made him acutely aware of it, but it was too late for him at that point. An M41 had been watching this and decided to rush my position. I wasn't able to knock him out right away, but I severely crippled him and got him stuck on a repair cycle. An enemy Panther found me and destroyed my SPAAG, but not before I called 3 tight cluster artillery strikes on the M41. Needless to say, the Bulldog could not withstand that level of saturation bombardment. I ended the match with 4 ground kills, 1 air kill, the highest score on my team, as well as the most kills.

54 minutes ago, Ulric said:

I like how it's a high BR than the 6pdr. Crusader. Still, 3.0 british is a strong line up with the 75mm Valentine and Cromwell, so this will be a good addition.

Doesn't bother me too much, the Crusader is still stuck with the marginally worse 6pdr and reverses at almost half the speed as well.  Even when I hated the brit tree as a whole, I still was able to appreciate their 3.0 lineup.  I can't imagine it being so great on city maps, but on maps that are just open areas and rolling hills, it's probably one of the best for its BR at that.

1 hour ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I must be losing what little mind I have, but I can't find detailed stats anywhere on the main website, I have the assistant phone app and none there either...   

Go to the home page and check out the most recent news "Share your achievements" You will find the link in there.

Right as I reach the finishing stretch of this stupid grind for speshul tanks and planes (and start a new semester of classed), my mobo decides that it's a good time to explode.  I've already conscripted someone to fly planes for me some, but will probably need to spend some bird coins on the last few tank ones.

(HMU if you'd be willing to do a tank thing or two, only need 4 more 2018+ score battles to get today's tank token)

7 hours ago, LostCosmonaut said:

Anybody here still play Worst of Tanks?

LwdUVQ2.jpg?1

I do but that's mainly because I've been so busy with IRL stuff that I haven't really had the inclination to research another game. Log on, turn brain off, over cursor over red tanks, insult camping heavies and tomatoes. 

Also the rewards for the past couple months have been too good not to play plus I had my final bit of premium account time which just expired a couple days ago.

I WONT be buying more premium time any time soon.

1 hour ago, Donward said:

I do but that's mainly because I've been so busy with IRL stuff that I haven't really had the inclination to research another game. Log on, turn brain off, over cursor over red tanks, insult camping heavies and tomatoes. 

Also the rewards for the past couple months have been too good not to play plus I had my final bit of premium account time which just expired a couple days ago.

I WONT be buying more premium time any time soon.

Not when sober, and not for long. 

So, the War Crime Panther has the performance of a Panther G, but is at the same BR as a Panther D "because it doesn't get APCR". Also, it has the same mantle as a D. Either way, it's just better than the tech tree Panther, because it has ~16 d/s turret traverse instead of 3.6 d/s. 

You get the war crime panther by completing a series of missions 13 times over a period of time. You can also buy a token for any set that you missed for 799 bird coins each. 7 tokens gets you an AEC armored car, 10 should get you a KV-2 mod 1940, and 13 will get you the panther. This is progression based; you do not have to exchange the tokens, it will automatically give you the rewards.