Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

The text itself is "Pick As ist Trumpf", so you've got to be sneaky and be able to get Trump to show without the words before it or the f.  Also requires a lot of grinding, you need a German tier 4 thing spaded.

Also, did anyone bother to do that SUMMER event?  I'm curious about the Lancer, but everything else didn't look to amazing to me.

3 hours ago, Donward said:

So WoT is selling a Sabotan themed tank as a Swedish Premium with the crew named after members of the heavy metal band...

And what is bad about it? WoT had anime tanks in the past, so this is a progress, i guess.

Gaijin has apparently been paid off by wehraboos. Suddenly low tier PzIII's can pen the frontals of the Pershing and Jumbo. 

Meanwhile the hit from a 90mm is a minor wound to a PzIV, and unless you hit the front, it bounces off a PzIII or at best, sets it aflame. Upon which it pens your glacis and kills everyone. 

U.S. armor is not exempt, they are applying the "fuck" to Russian tanks as well. 

Good Going Gaijin.  Between you and Whoregaming, the concept of "reasonably accurate tank game" is being beat to death with an empty whiskey bottle. 

I won;t comment on the "Sabaton" tank, other than to question when the " Kieth Laumer memorial Mk33 Bolo Premium" is due to arrive in WoT.

1 hour ago, Ulric said:

I will take a 2A28 autoloading heat spamming rocket launcher.

On 8/22/2017 at 6:07 PM, Ulric said:

So, this will be a thing in WT in 1.71

t_64_a_1971_06_1280h720_ab61172cbd417254

And yes, it has composite armor and a 2A46 125mm smoothbore.

I'lltake the "Cheyenne Mountain" premium .

23 hours ago, LostCosmonaut said:

Cold War Thunder?

edit: behold the power of the fully armed and operational autism

p2DZ1vU.png

3 hours ago, ApplesauceBandit said:

Also coming in that patch are the M60A1 RISE with M735 APFSDS, Ontos, BMP-1 with Malyutka, DeHavilland Hornet, a Be-6 floatplane, and probably some other stuff.

zRKp3l0.png

1 hour ago, Ulric said:

I will take a 2A28 autoloading heat spamming rocket launcher.

FFS Gaijin, stick to a single era. 

This kind of fucking tech creep is what rubs me the wrong way.  What next, the "Cheyenne Mountain pack, with total nuclear  obliteration strike" for a mere $15,999.99"?."

Focus on classic warbirds and armor. There is a metric fuckton of WW1~ late WW2 armor and aircraft to build a game from..

This kind of bullshit is just a money grab. 

dakka dakka dakka

9afx6fkdbphz.png

MBT-70 also announced.  With high tier stuff, I know I'm never going to even bother trying to grind that stuff, but their models are fun to look at in game.  I'd still prefer that they instead focus on fixing existing content, but I've long given up any hope in gaijin to actually run the game well.

On 8/24/2017 at 11:02 AM, ApplesauceBandit said:

dakka dakka dakka

9afx6fkdbphz.png

MBT-70 also announced.  With high tier stuff, I know I'm never going to even bother trying to grind that stuff, but their models are fun to look at in game.  I'd still prefer that they instead focus on fixing existing content, but I've long given up any hope in gaijin to actually run the game well.

Well, I can't complain about THIS for now. But I have ~300 hours in the normal "twin bitch" (and owned a SNB5A for a half year) so time will tell. 

Also, NO PISS TUBES IN THE COCKPIT VIEW? -5000 POINTS!