Sturgeon's House
Toxn

WoT v WT effort-thread

On 3/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, Lord_James said:

I hadn’t realized the Russian were a whole year ahead of the US in proximity fused AA technology, considering the Moskva (1941 leader) has ZS-46R (as well as Tashkent 1942 and Kirov 1941)... 

ZS-46R is from late 1950-x, it's a soviet time travelling round, not the first nor the last.

Not surprising, Soviet Union didn't need a proximity fuse they had to sort out other problems like missing naval radars, for ships,submarines which were given by UK.

There was a report about that round but it was about the last letter being wrong.

48 minutes ago, LostCosmonaut said:

Picked up a T20 for 75% off. Assume it's good, but even if it sucks still 75% off.

It's good, it's like an M18 with armor, so you don't have to worry about being machinegunned.   It also goes very fast in reverse. 

On 5/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

It's good, it's like an M18 with armor, so you don't have to worry about being machinegunned.   It also goes very fast in reverse. 

Speaking of "Reverse" wait til you get the MBT70. Zero to "Plaid" in reverse, quite well.

I think I may be banned from World Of Warplanes soon.

Somehow it got installed on my new box, and I'm playing it.

People do not know how to fly.  

I am getting 10 to 1 ratios at low tier. (which is as far as I got before I ditched it).

Your rudder is your friend.  (apparently a pro-tip).

Ah.

Do not bring the M163 into low tier battles.

Not only does it shred, the ridiculous M113 chassis it is based on seems to be absurdly manuverable.

So. If you want to annoy people, load "M163 VADS", in a low tier private, murder as many as you can then say, "Oh, All I have now is a T-32."..

If you are in Kentucky, you WILL hear the screaming from Missouri and Michigan, as PzIII;s work to pen that monster. 

So I started having issues where using the sniper scope thingy in tank battles would cause weird graphical errors and randomly crash the computer.

This got really bad one night, and the next time I started my computer up Windows was borked, would not start up out of safe mode, and could not be repaired using console commands et al.

Meaning that War Thunder is so kak that it bricked my PC :ian: