Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Just Who Is LaceyLace?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/428948-just-who-is-laceylace/page__st__260__gopid__9458887#entry9458887

Obviously a fucking Nazi apologist. Glad that question has been finally answered.

A pathological liar with questionable military service and an animea avatar. And if that wasn't enough, she is a Nazi apologist. 

Whole thread has been disappeared. Good work mods!

A pathological liar with questionable military service and an animea avatar. And if that wasn't enough, she is a Nazi apologist. 

Yeah, my comment calling Lacey a Nazi apologist with a link to her whiteknighting in that shitpoast got disappeared too. Unlike Baby, I didn't receive any RO. Damn it feels good to be an Alt Account.

Also, glad the new guy is fitting right in. Nice work Mohamed.

I can understand Kontakt 1.

But Kontakt 5/Nozh and Shtora? wat.

Come to mention it, though, maybe the Ukrainians will do something like that :)

Also, Object 770/777 > IS-3

They mounted Kontakt-1 on BMP sides, which is much worse idea that ERA on frontal part of heavy tank (100+ mm armor plates).

My favourite part is that, having rigged the match about as far as it could possibly be rigged in Tiger's favour, they end up losing anyway.

Good job wehraboos.

Reminds me of WoT's Historical Battles, Battle of the Bulge. As long as there was teamwork, the US (M4A3E8, M18, M36) team usually won over the German (Tiger II, Panther, Jagdpanther) team at least on the SEA server.

My favourite part is that, having rigged the match about as far as it could possibly be rigged in Tiger's favour, they end up losing anyway.

Good job wehraboos.

WT's ridiculous shot/pen calcs does not help things.

Not unusual to see shots bounce off of things they should not, or penetrate and do little to no damage (Or barely pen, and destroy the entire vehicle because "reasons" or some shit).

Reminds me of WoT's Historical Battles, Battle of the Bulge. As long as there was teamwork, the US (M4A3E8, M18, M36) team usually won over the German (Tiger II, Panther, Jagdpanther) team at least on the SEA server.

I remember that. Fun times...

WT's ridiculous shot/pen calcs does not help things.

Not unusual to see shots bounce off of things they should not, or penetrate and do little to no damage (Or barely pen, and destroy the entire vehicle because "reasons" or some shit).

WT has no overmatch calculations so you see some really wonky stuff at extreme angles.

Spalling isn't properly modelled so most damage is cause by HE fillers and nuke 88s have pretty big HE fillers, allowing them to nuke allied tanks which are also relatively cramped, usually killing all crew or crippling a tank that gets penetrated.

WT has no overmatch calculations so you see some really wonky stuff at extreme angles.

Spalling isn't properly modelled so most damage is cause by HE fillers and nuke 88s have pretty big HE fillers, allowing them to nuke allied tanks which are also relatively cramped, usually killing all crew or crippling a tank that gets penetrated.

Yeah, you'd think "hey we're making a tanky tank game, maybe we should figure out how the shooty bit and the armor bits will work before we worry about the "pretty models" bit.".

But nope..  We get very pretty nonsense instead.

Yeah, you'd think "hey we're making a tanky tank game, maybe we should figure out how the shooty bit and the armor bits will work before we worry about the "pretty models" bit.".

But nope..  We get very pretty nonsense instead.

Well they were making a plane only game, then decided fuck WG for snubbing us, we're making our own tank game with gambling and realisms.