Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Picture Signatures

Valk

Hello, I've been referred here by Tied. I'm told there are some here who would be interested in some signatures.

A few examples:

ruXsjg1.png

i2baaFh.png

BJn9GBP.png

tfRm7Xq.png

Of course, any signatures (or other miscellaneous stuff, as I can actually make decent art) you all may ask for don't have to be in this format or size. The reason every single one of these is that specific shape is because the forum they are originally from has a very pissy policy that doesn't allow signatures to broach 100px (these sigs plus a line of text is about that number). I don't know if there's rules about how absurdly massive your signatures can be here (I looked, but I'm afraid I can't find any; though that is likely due to my own stupidity), but you can request different sizes or even shapes and themes as long as a mod doesn't tell you it's a Bad Idea.

Hello, I've been referred here by Tied. I'm told there are some here who would be interested in some signatures.

A few examples:

ruXsjg1.png

i2baaFh.png

BJn9GBP.png

tfRm7Xq.png

Of course, any signatures (or other miscellaneous stuff, as I can actually make decent art) you all may ask for don't have to be in this format or size. The reason every single one of these is that specific shape is because the forum they are originally from has a very pissy policy that doesn't allow signatures to broach 100px (these sigs plus a line of text is about that number). I don't know if there's rules about how absurdly massive your signatures can be here (I looked, but I'm afraid I can't find any; though that is likely due to my own stupidity), but you can request different sizes or even shapes and themes as long as a mod doesn't tell you it's a Bad Idea.

ah dont worry about it, the same size actually looks nice for a sig

also

would you mind captioning this for a sig with "Sherman: Why send one when you can send 5?"

Shermanplatoon_zpswoexi8d4.jpg

also

would you mind captioning this for a sig with "Sherman: Why send one when you can send 5?"

Why increase Jeeps' penis size 1 fold when you can increase it 5 fold?

also

Ah, I'm actually about to head off for the day. I'll be sure to get it done tomorrow though.

I decided to get creative.

Pride of Kharkov:

ZJAZ3yR.png

Remove Fascist:

2dUso3D.png

Oh my.

Caption?

your gonna fit in here just fine, great stuff

i was wondering

i think this would make a good reserve-schuzten sig

JJBfu6s.jpg

Also, these for would be cool for the Polish Navy "feel free to caption them  Marynarka Wojenna, which is the name of the actual navy"

mMFu9E0.jpg

Gymu4t9.jpg