Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Scale Models Megathread

EnsignExpendable

11 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Ah, so a one off. 

Still, adds fuel to my long damped model building hobby.  Just need to allocate the bench space in the bunker.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice build, and the camo scheme is very cool.

Dropped in to say the BM Sherman GB is underway, if you fancy joining in, it's here:  http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/611-m3m4-medium-tank-stgb/

Massive Kudos to you @Jeeps_Guns_Tanks  While we might not agree on Korea much, your site and especially your beautifully cleaned up images are proving a godsend to us.

5 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Nice build, and the camo scheme is very cool.

Dropped in to say the BM Sherman GB is underway, if you fancy joining in, it's here:  http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/611-m3m4-medium-tank-stgb/

Massive Kudos to you @Jeeps_Guns_Tanks  While we might not agree on Korea much, your site and especially your beautifully cleaned up images are proving a godsend to us.

Hey, nice to see you back, I probably came at that last conversation a little hard and got a little out of hand.  Many of the old timers around here will jump all over each other at times but it is not personal because we know each other well enough, I was out of line jumping so hard on you.  Please accept my apology, and I'll play nice in the future. 

Thank you for the compliments on the images, I'm glad to hear the modeling community is getting some use out of them. I'm going to have some great stuff on the R975 soon. 

No worries, it's all cool.....Believe me your site should be getting a small spike in visits, assuming the lazy buggers actually bother to follow the links we post for 'em! 

Don't suppose you've ever seen a picture of a M31 TRV named 'Georgia On My Mind', serial number 40104020, turret number 27, sand over OD camo, allegedly from 2nd Armored Division during Operation Husky?  It's one of the options in the Takom 1/35 kit & I'm trying to track it down for one of the participants, but it has eluded me so far.

PS - Found this, which looks to be from the right division and have the right camo:

M31+towing+M4.jpg

But that's as close as I've got so far.

• 3 months later...