Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

To be honest, I have never seen any HO scale (1:87) scale tank models that were not complete crap. 

HO/OO scale armor seems to be aimed for a small gaming niche, or for the equally small military railroad modeller bracket.  I remember seeing a flatcar offered with two M47's as being "railcar with modern armor". That was it for the description.

Some of the other models by this same company (newer ones I assume) are actually half-decent as far as detail goes. Still not up to par with most other dedicated models though.  

Roco does make some very nice HO/OO scale vehicles, but their armor is mostly meh, seeming to be of the "close enough" school. Per above I bet it has to do with the market demand.

HO/OO scale armor seems to be aimed for a small gaming niche, or for the equally small military railroad modeller bracket.  I remember seeing a flatcar offered with two M47's as being "railcar with modern armor". That was it for the description.

Roco does make some very nice HO/OO scale vehicles, but their armor is mostly meh, seeming to be of the "close enough" school. Per above I bet it has to do with the market demand.

There models are semi accurate toys, not really accurate scale models.

Some ok-ish stuff, but any of the old molds still in production are pretty bad.  Stuff moulded after about early 2000 is getting decent.  Alot of the WWII stuff that's been in production for a while is awful.

A "T-34 mediym tank" you say. Is that a new class of tank? :D Also, what the hell is a T-34-85 doing in Ant Man? Is it bad that I now want to see that movie for a 30 second clip of the tank in action?

It was my attempt at fake Cyrillic?

That would have spoiled it for me, it was the best surprise of the movie. I have you bookmarked, feel good about yourself. 

I feel all warm and fuzzy, thanks!  But seriously, was the movie any good?  I have enjoyed most of the Marvel movies so far (even ghost rider, although not for the reasons the makers of the films intended.)