Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian armor - Oplot-M, T-64M Bulat and other.

LoooSeR

5 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

So those T-84s were repaired to be used in... European tank competition. I thought that they will be used for parades or at least flashed their skirts somewhere not that far from DPR/LPR.

931480_original.jpg

I'm like 100% positive that if Israel ever participated in such things, it would send the oldest variant of Merkava Mark 2 it has available. I guarantee it.

14 hours ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

People in the IDF have different priorities. It's why we dont have nice things like parades. Instead they only show new stuff in actual combat like a bunch of peasants. The internet is the new frontier guys!

War is something i saw in Ukraine, in Isreal it is more like clashes and anti-terrorist operations.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:08 PM, LoooSeR said:

Hahaha

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3185137.html

According to the magazine "Jane's Defense Weekly" in the article Jiri Kominek "Czechoslovak Group exports IFVs and SPGs to Ukraine", the Czech private defense-industrial association Czechoslovak Group (CSG) will supply Ukraine with a significant number of old infantry fighting vehicles BMP-1 and 122-mm self-propelled 2S1 "Gvozdika" howitzers under the contract with a total value of "several hundred million CZK," according to CSG.

They will be most likely used as SPGs, but news timing is funny.