Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian Civil War Thread: All Quiet on the Sturgeon Front

T___A

JDnZ7bJ.jpg

Blowing up bridges, burning ports, and cutting telephone lines to deny their use to an invading army is a hell of a alot different than cutting off power and water to your former citizens who democratically voted to join another country that they have been a part of for centuries 

You think you wouldnt have to explain that to passive-aggressive dick-munchers but i digress 

I suppose your one of those 'Putin is the next hitler' asshats who only draws parallels from current day events to world war 2

I bet you thing ISIS being bombed is a grand-old Spanish Civil war 2.0

I cant wait for hemingway's novel about his escapades with the moderate rebels 

Somebody tried to assassinate the chief MH17 investigator in Ukraine yesterday. Guess the Russians are still salty.

http://uatoday.tv/crime/ukraine-s-chief-mh17-expert-survives-assasination-attempt-538353.html

Salty about "shooting down" someone else plane?

I guess you mean salty about sanctions that would of been leveled against Russia anyway for "invading Ukraine". The idea that the west needs some type of exuse to make our lives miserable ever since their lapdog drank himself to death is fucking laughable their kiddo

Russia could be the most peaceful nation on earth, and we would still get sanctions for being "homophobic meanie heads" or some bullshit 

I somehow doubt the guy is carrying around some trump card of fucking evidence, that he was just waiting to reveal any day now and the only way to stop him was to shoot him almost 2 years after the fact 

Blowing up bridges, burning ports, and cutting telephone lines to deny their use to an invading army is a hell of a alot different than cutting off power and water to your former citizens who democratically voted to join another country that they have been a part of for centuries 

You think you wouldnt have to explain that to passive-aggressive dick-munchers but i digress 

I suppose your one of those 'Putin is the next hitler' asshats who only draws parallels from current day events to world war 2

I bet you thing ISIS being bombed is a grand-old Spanish Civil war 2.0

I cant wait for hemingway's novel about his escapades with the moderate rebels 

Nice godwin.

Electrical distribution networks are dual use facilities, in that there's no difference between power going to a military base or to some guy playing his XBox. Human Rights Watch can piss and moan all they want about sewage plants and hospitals, but you might as well complain about a bridge getting blown up because it was also used by civilian automotive traffic.

I'm sure you're also shedding those big crocodile tears for all the German civilians who lost power as a result of Operation Outward.

Those had better be insulated wire clippers...

Clearly it's okay because he's already cut one. What's not okay is the lack of high-vis vest, helmet, or fall-restraint system.

XYbFWk2.png

You know that's because the Ukrainians cut off electricity supply, right? And also fresh water? Yeah, when "your" people do that to you, somehow you feel a lot closer to the guys that are actually bringing you supplies.

Edit: oh wait, I missed a few pages. You apparently do know that and condone it. What kind of horrible human being are you?

Nice godwin.

Electrical distribution networks are dual use facilities, in that there's no difference between power going to a military base or to some guy playing his XBox. Human Rights Watch can piss and moan all they want about sewage plants and hospitals, but you might as well complain about a bridge getting blown up because it was also used by civilian automotive traffic.

I'm sure you're also shedding those big crocodile tears for all the German civilians who lost power as a result of Operation Outward.

Clearly it's okay because he's already cut one. What's not okay is the lack of high-vis vest, helmet, or fall-restraint system.

Once again

There is a difference between cutting off electricity to citizens of a hostile nation and cutting off essentials to your former citizens being occupied by a foreign military

Maybe next time name a Allied bombing of French citizens or something for your snarky response their junior 

Ukraine opened a criminal case on the Chinese cable layer.

The prosecutor's office of the Crimea, Svidomit one, based in Odessa, and not in the Crimea, has opened a criminal case against the Chinese cable layer ship, which is building the energy bridge to the Crimea. JIAN JI 3001 under the flag of China, the company owner and the operator - Shanghai Foundation Engineering Group Co, Ltd, is accused of violating invented by Ukraine their sanctions against ports in the Crimea.

lol.

Damn guys, our secret is out! Again!

2239989_900.jpg

"Satellites cannot detect Russian columns because the Russians are using a new secret tactic of protophasoquartz tretosnoparticle refraction with powerful PFKR-63/1 protoprojectors."

At first I thought Google Translate couldn't translate those two words and just romanised them.

Then I remembered you're Russian and read the words again.

...wait what?