Sturgeon's House
Sign in to follow this  
LoooSeR

Political Mortal Kombat. Ukrainian politicians vs Russian Great Leader.

I'm going to be in Київ next month, but only to land and get in the car to leave. I saw a big rally on the news when I was in France last week that took place in Київ with people waving Right Sector flags with wolf hooks on them. Then a story about NATO training soldiers from Ukraine in the west of the country. Needless to say, I am not pleased seeing that going on in my home country and even less pleased seeing NATO supporting it. 

man, things were so much simplier in the good ole days

just siiting in the east German pines, starring at the great satan through binoculars, wondering when i could be relieved to go piss 

I'm going to be in Київ next month, but only to land and get in the car to leave. I saw a big rally on the news when I was in France last week that took place in Київ with people waving Right Sector flags with wolf hooks on them. Then a story about NATO training soldiers from Ukraine in the west of the country. Needless to say, I am not pleased seeing that going on in my home country and even less pleased seeing NATO supporting it. 

Don't get run over by a drunken National Guardsman in an APC!

When I was there back in August we stopped at a relatives house in Brovary and the way to our destination. It devolved into a shouting match between my various family members about which side was "in the right". I left and walked to a bar. 

Good times.