Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

:German Engineering:

LostCosmonaut

Putin, help us, save us, against the corrupt, enemy of the state, BRD-regime as well as against America and Israel!

So you hoped nobody here spoke German so you could sprout your political hatespeech under the pretext of a "translation". Too bad some of us do speak German. And you know what's too bad as well? Some of us are professional translators.

So take your bullshit and get the fuck out of there.

Edit for those who are going to whine about it being a literal translation, here's the liberal (hue) translation:

Putin, help us and save us from the corrupt, people-hating BRD-regime as well as America and Israel!

Edited by Bronezhilet

So you hoped nobody here spoke German so you could sprout your political hatespeech under the pretext of a "translation". Too bad some of us do speak German. And you know what's too bad as well? Some of us are professional translators.

So take your bullshit and get the fuck out of there.

Edit for those who are going to whine about it being a literal translation, here's the liberal (hue) translation:

The funny thing is that I only speak afrikaans (badly) and can still parse the language on that sign really easily. It's not difficult stuff.

Like, pretty hateful. But sure as fuck not "Putin save us from the Gay American Jews!".

I had figured he was joking with the translation, drawing on the image in the left bottom corner of the placard thing since the words didn't mention anything about homosexuality. As far as very inflammatory stuff, in the bottom of that same placard thing, you can see "Israel's Genocide", and while I don't agree with nearly anything the state of Israel does, they're far from having committed genocide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Guys, I didn't find better thread so my apology for putting the question in this long-time dead topic. 

A friend of mine showed me today this device which looks and works exactly same as any common dial indicator. The only issue is that the inner range is in kilometers and since there is a Reichsadler at the back of the gauge I post it here. Any idea for what it was used? The wire at the top clearly isn't original part of the device and was most likely used only to hang it somewhere.

K084y8E.jpg8p8p0LX.jpg