Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Cecil the Lion Fiasco

ShamefurDispray

• 2 weeks later...

Just rewatched Bullshit on PETA, and I love the last lines by P&T on how they'd murder every last chimp in order to save a single human life. If you disagree, then you are pretty fucked up.

Eh, there's a lot of people out there that I would probably pass over in a burning building to save a chimp instead. Doubly so if I was just driving before I got there.

PETA and especially ALF and all are completely useless and terrible though. My father does research that involves animals for immunology and the amount of hoops they have to jump through to ensure things are safe and proper is impressive. And it's not like he would be making stuff terrible for the animals otherwise as that can easily invalidate the results.

Many years ago one of his labs got raided by ALF and they released all of the research mice from the cages and out of the building. Next to that building was a 'Raptor Rehabilitation Program' or something like that. Lots of scraps of little white mouse fur everywhere the next few days.

Eh, there's a lot of people out there that I would probably pass over in a burning building to save a chimp instead. Doubly so if I was just driving before I got there.

PETA and especially ALF and all are completely useless and terrible though. My father does research that involves animals for immunology and the amount of hoops they have to jump through to ensure things are safe and proper is impressive. And it's not like he would be making stuff terrible for the animals otherwise as that can easily invalidate the results.

Many years ago one of his labs got raided by ALF and they released all of the research mice from the cages and out of the building. Next to that building was a 'Raptor Rehabilitation Program' or something like that. Lots of scraps of little white mouse fur everywhere the next few days.

Raiding an immunology lab?

How dumb can you be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see the rich cunt who allegedly poached "Cecil the Lion" finally has given an interview.

http://www.startribune.com/walter-palmer-speaks-hunter-who-killed-lion-will-resume-dental-practice-tuesday/325185401/

As I've mentioned earlier about this case, I can give two shits about the stupid hippies who have been protesting the hunt. They are children whose opinions don't matter. What is the essence of this case is whether this was an ethical and legal hunt. And at the very least "Walter Palmer" is an unethical hunter. This isn't a matter of opinion. This is fact.

Per the story...

"Not helping Palmer, at least in the public’s perception, is his guilty plea in 2008 for misleading federal authorities about a bear he killed illegally in Wisconsin. He was put on probation and fined. He also was convicted of a misdemeanor for fishing without a license in Minnesota’s Otter Tail County."

And these are just the times where he has been caught. Which confirms my opinion of this so-called big game hunter to begin with. He clearly feels that hunting and fishing regulations do not apply to him. And it is no great leap of logic to conclude that he would try to poach a lion in the middle of the night by luring it off of a National Park, stick it with an arrow instead of using a gun like a normal hunter and let it suffer and die for 40 hours and then try to destroy its radio collar.

As I've stated, any ethical hunter or outdoorsman would abhor this behavior and call out Palmer for being the cunt that he is.

I see the rich cunt who allegedly poached "Cecil the Lion" finally has given an interview.

http://www.startribune.com/walter-palmer-speaks-hunter-who-killed-lion-will-resume-dental-practice-tuesday/325185401/

As I've mentioned earlier about this case, I can give two shits about the stupid hippies who have been protesting the hunt. They are children whose opinions don't matter. What is the essence of this case is whether this was an ethical and legal hunt. And at the very least "Walter Palmer" is an unethical hunter. This isn't a matter of opinion. This is fact.

Per the story...

"Not helping Palmer, at least in the public’s perception, is his guilty plea in 2008 for misleading federal authorities about a bear he killed illegally in Wisconsin. He was put on probation and fined. He also was convicted of a misdemeanor for fishing without a license in Minnesota’s Otter Tail County."

And these are just the times where he has been caught. Which confirms my opinion of this so-called big game hunter to begin with. He clearly feels that hunting and fishing regulations do not apply to him. And it is no great leap of logic to conclude that he would try to poach a lion in the middle of the night by luring it off of a National Park, stick it with an arrow instead of using a gun like a normal hunter and let it suffer and die for 40 hours and then try to destroy its radio collar.

As I've stated, any ethical hunter or outdoorsman would abhor this behavior and call out Palmer for being the cunt that he is.

Need moar likes.