Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Zhirinovskiy on Russian Culture

yes, i agree with some of his views

Do you guys really think Tied wasnt a Zhirinovskytard? 

he may not be write on every issue (he's not a communist) but god damn is he based

better than the usual shill 

yes, i agree with some of his views

Do you guys really think Tied wasnt a Zhirinovskytard? 

he may not be write on every issue (he's not a communist) but god damn is he based

better than the usual shill 

I don't know, there is some controversy about his decision on the main hero of Mumu!

At least you can tell who they are, unlike in the US. 

Personally, I am an atheist, and I am not particularly fond of Christopher Hitchens.  He was a swarmy ass who shit all over his friends when politically convenient and tended to use his atheism to justify being a dick.   However, his take down of Jerry Falwell on CNN when they interviewed him at the time of Falwell's death was one of the greatest moments of mainstream media trolling ever.  Pretty much sums up how I feel about clergy.  I suspect there are a sizable number of Americans such as myself that cringe everytime a politician claims to be worthy of office because they are "Christian."  However, there are a substantial number of US citizens that regularly fall for this line of bull shit and that is very frustrating for those of us that prefer to think, rather than to believe.