Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Best SS reenactor

SuperComrade

I am somewhat skeptical that leather trenchcoat arrived in that small of a delivery package. I know that Kraut SS cow leather is the lightest, most bullet resistant and warmest cow leather there is. But unless the coat was made for Das Reichfuhrer Circus Midget Battalion, it ain't fitting.

Um, that's the joke. They didn't actually receive those items.

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, EnsignExpendable said:

DA_whKwXsAA2HZu.jpg

Ahh, I see Schutze "Touchdowns" has arrived on scene, hopefully his tardwrangler packed him the proper sack lunch, a white bread and mayo sandwich, chased down by candy,  free from "brun" colored M&M's.

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2017 at 10:06 PM, Collimatrix said:

I have to admit, it's a compelling alternate history scenario.  What if the Nazi Party had been entirely comprised of clones of Hermann Goering?

No matter what you do, I don't think any scenario regarding the composition of the Nazi Party is Goering to win them the war.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When you email your best friend the link to a China times story about Nazi High Schoolers in Taiwan with the subject line of,

2006? Weren't you in Taipei teaching English around that time?

And you get back the response, it really depends whose asking.

Jesus Christ... The monkey mask incident with the younger ones was bad enough!

I love my best friend, really he's a great guy other than that whole being way too charismatic and fucking demented for his own good thing.

Did he actually have anything to do with this particular incident? Probably not... Hopefully not anyway....

Edit to add: No he's not a Nazi, just a highly irreverent asshole that likes talking people into dumb shit stepping back and watching nature take its course.

• 3 weeks later...