Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian tanks at war. Some pictures and words between them.

LoooSeR

Guest Dark Lord

Gentlemen, if I might make a suggestion, add :orig after .jpg to the url of pictures you're linking from twitter. It will show them full size.

Thank you for an interesting mashup of pictures.

Gentlemen, if I might make a suggestion, add :orig after .jpg to the url of pictures you're linking from twitter. It will show them full size.

Thank you for an interesting mashup of pictures.

As i found some time ago hose images from twitter with :orig or :large in the end of their URL can't be posted in this forum for some reason. Usually i don't bother with uploading them via imgur (or similar services), except of maps in Syrian war thread.

Guest Dark Lord

As i found some time ago hose images from twitter with :orig or :large in the end of their URL can't be posted in this forum for some reason. Usually i don't bother with uploading them via imgur (or similar services), except of maps in Syrian war thread.

I see. Personally, when adding photos to forum posts I first upload them on Imgur or Postimage. This way they stay no matter what happens to the original links from Facebook or Twitter