Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

gghhota.jpg

Kurds continue to fail in Afrin

DXnlgR5U8AEn3ms.jpg:large

The SDF command stated that another 1,700 reinforcements from the east of Syria to Afrin are being transferred, but they will not be able to radically change the situation. By the way, it's funny that the Kurds are now using arabs from "Jaysh Al-Tuwar", former FSA fighters, who fled to the Kurds after defeats from the IS.

DXnPa2dW4AAX5mR.jpg

Spoiler

DXnPa3CX0AElkBs.jpg

DXnQ59eW0AAPEF-.jpg

DXnQ5-YXUAMz8tp.jpg

DXnQ5--WAAEWtiQ.jpg

Five power plants installed by Iran at a cost of €110 million set to increase Aleppo's power generation capacity by 125 Megawatts. Aleppo's pre-war power generation capacity had been entirely destroyed by the conflict

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, LoooSeR said:

Look at areas near water-  they are different.

Not so sure.....If we call the end of the bridge facing the green field 12 o'clock, the picture with the wrecked MTU shows about five past twelve, but the picture with the undamaged bridge shows 9 o'clock.....I think it's the same location and we're seeing the other side of the bridge.  How many MTU-20s do/did they have in East Ghouta?

PS - Cheers for the second video in the post immediately above.....The T-72M1 with the turret cage & sandbags is my new current favourite, I'm trying to bash a model of it out of the Revell 1/72 kit.....It's crew remain in my prayers.

PPS - Having my doubts now.....Is it a T-72M1 or is a T-72A?