Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

NEW MAP: #SAA forces launched their military campaign to capture the militant stronghold #Douma near #Damascus. So far, Government forces captured   several areas west of the city. SAA is also attacking Ar- #Rayan, which is still partly under militant control. #Ghouta #Syria

DaLlm0uX0AAn5lZ.jpg

And now that the rebels are getting the shit kicked out of them, they have alleged another chemical weapons attack.

In fact, the New York Times had a leaked conversation explaining exactly how this happened:

Bashar al-Assad:  It looks like the ceasefire and busing agreement in Douma has broken down.  I guess we'll have to go in their and kick their asses.  Oh well, we were about to win anyway, it will just take a bit longer this way.  Continue with the original plan of preparing the area with artillery before assaulting with ground troops!

Darth Putin:  I have a much better idea.

Bashar al-Assad:  What is that, my master?

Darth Putin:  Gas them.

Bashar al-Assad:  I... I suppose that would be faster and more effective if we just gassed everyone in Douma.  Thy ruthless will be done, my master!

Darth Putin:  No, don't gas everyone.  Just gas like, a few dozen people.

Bashar al-Assad:  I... suppose we could use chemical weapons to ensure the elimination of key points of resistance within the city, and it would expedite the capture of the area.  Truly you are a tactical genius, my master!

Darth Putin:  No, I want you to gas a few dozen random civilians just to remind the world that we are, in fact, completely evil.  I want you to give the opposing foreign powers a convenient excuse to intervene just as their precious rebellion is about to be crushed.  Because we are evil.  We do these things because we just hate people and enjoy suffering and don't care that it would be enormously convenient to the rebels on the balance.

Bashar al-Assad:  Oh, OK.  Just like the last several times where we were about to win, and then decided to gas a few dozen random civilians for no strategically coherent reason.  I understand, my master.

Darth Putin:  Gooooooooodddd.  You are now my second-favorite minion, after Trump.

16 hours ago, Collimatrix said:

And now that the rebels are getting the shit kicked out of them, they have alleged another chemical weapons attack.

In fact, the New York Times had a leaked conversation explaining exactly how this happened:

Bashar al-Assad:  It looks like the ceasefire and busing agreement in Douma has broken down.  I guess we'll have to go in their and kick their asses.  Oh well, we were about to win anyway, it will just take a bit longer this way.  Continue with the original plan of preparing the area with artillery before assaulting with ground troops!

Darth Putin:  I have a much better idea.

Bashar al-Assad:  What is that, my master?

Darth Putin:  Gas them.

Bashar al-Assad:  I... I suppose that would be faster and more effective if we just gassed everyone in Douma.  Thy ruthless will be done, my master!

Darth Putin:  No, don't gas everyone.  Just gas like, a few dozen people.

Bashar al-Assad:  I... suppose we could use chemical weapons to ensure the elimination of key points of resistance within the city, and it would expedite the capture of the area.  Truly you are a tactical genius, my master!

Darth Putin:  No, I want you to gas a few dozen random civilians just to remind the world that we are, in fact, completely evil.  I want you to give the opposing foreign powers a convenient excuse to intervene just as their precious rebellion is about to be crushed.  Because we are evil.  We do these things because we just hate people and enjoy suffering and don't care that it would be enormously convenient to the rebels on the balance.

Bashar al-Assad:  Oh, OK.  Just like the last several times where we were about to win, and then decided to gas a few dozen random civilians for no strategically coherent reason.  I understand, my master.

Darth Putin:  Gooooooooodddd.  You are now my second-favorite minion, after Trump.

Those evil Russians ! Why are they so evil ?   Why is Putin so evil ?   Why does he gas people and invade countries in Europe and the middle east ? This is so confusing. Thank goodness i have the BBC, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc. to keep me informed !

4 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

6edf72397ba677eb4506a15b8cf94521a2d26b1bb9c92550a48ca2eb520e6da5.png

This guy.

First off, Shouldn't he be wearing full NBC equipment? Like this:
50cf16ea-83a7-469f-9f48-9712cb6f24df?fit

Second, Isn't his hair causing gaps in the seal between the mask and the head?

OR THIS?!:
8sv51qv.png

It looks like he has a huge gap on the left side of his head.

So either the gas is gone already, or he is very lucky.