Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Netanyahu is said to give an "extra spicy" speech today, where he will reveal "significant" intel about developments in the nuclear agreement with Iran.

In the midst of all this; Netanyahu cancels speech in the Knesset, MoD Avigdor Liberman returns from USA, former CIA chief and now secretary of state Mike Pompeo visits Israel, and an airstrike in Syria that no Syrian or pro-Assad source could guess who was responsible for (seriously they claimed it was Israel, rebels, USA, and even Russia at some point).

Goddamnit if my Boi Bibi says this is gonna spicy then it's damn well gonna be!

Basically, Israeli secret services managed to get access to a shit ton of documents. More than 50,000 documents that show the Iranian nuclear program from beginning to end, which he also revealed in full to the US, who then also confirmed via their own intel that this information is legitimate.

EDIT: Apparently 100,000 to 110,000 files in both written form and CDs. 

Here's a video of the speech:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Lord_James said:

Anyone want to have a raffle on the next questionably responsible country to develope nuclear weapons? 

My vote is for either Venezuela or Egypt. 

You might be a bit late. I think Saudi Arabia said they want to develop nuclear weapons. Although Egypt is a pretty good guess. They're building a few nuclear reactors right now to supply energy. They cannot be militarized but they can be used to acquire scientific knowledge.

24 minutes ago, Lord_James said:

Anyone want to have a raffle on the next questionably responsible country to develope nuclear weapons? 

My vote is for either Venezuela or Egypt. 

13 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

You might be a bit late. I think Saudi Arabia said they want to develop nuclear weapons. Although Egypt is a pretty good guess. They're building a few nuclear reactors right now to supply energy. They cannot be militarized but they can be used to acquire scientific knowledge.

Knowledge of nuclear physics and weapons design is not a major bottleneck to the production of nuclear weapons.  The availability of enrichment facilities is the only obstacle that matters.

Turkish map of situation in Syria. 2 big pockets of militants left - Rastan and Yarmouk. Black part is uncleared desert, some number of ISIS leftovers there are being slowly worked on (recently SAA cleared 1-2 villages in pocket and took them under control).

DcGc3YaX0AAxq6U.jpg

Naval aviation (MA VMF) crew enjoying virtual reality relaxation session at #Russia's Khmeimim airbase in #Syria.

DcCrsKYWAAEubs8.jpg

DcCqS9AX0AA5Ths.jpg

Su-30SM 47 Blue - still w/out reg. no.(!) - w/ Black Sea Fleet's(ChMF) Naval Aviation(MA) 43rd Separate Naval Assault Aviation Regiment(OMShAP) taking off from Hmeimim,#Syria.It is armed with at least 3 RVV-SD / R-77-1 & a pair of R-73 air-to-air missiles.
Images ©Marina Lystseva

DcCS0xPWsAAtCse.jpg