Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Fake, second part of this video is edited game footage, either from Lock On or another similar type of games (simulator). AFAIK Su-25s don't fly so low during day operations. I never actually saw Su-25 used during dayligh. They were used at night airstrikes, but thats all.

Fake, second part of this video is edited game footage, either from Lock On or another similar type of games (simulator). AFAIK Su-25s don't fly so low during day operations. I never actually saw Su-25 used during dayligh. They were used at night airstrikes, but thats all.

The weird thing though is that people say that the Su-25 in that video is this one:

1443726709688.jpg

This is really confusing. I thought the smoke looked unnatural too, but that picture... not sure.

2426456_original.jpg

This Su-34 (number "22 Red") from the 47th separate Aviation Regiment of the 105th Air Division of the 6th Leningrad Red Banner Army Force and Air Defense of the Western Military District. 01.10.2015. 

2426359_original.jpg

Su-25 shurmoviks of the Air-Space forces (VKS of Russia) on the Syrian airfield Basel al-Assad ("Hmeymim") near Latakia. In the foreground we can see the Su-25UB aircraft with red hull numbers "53" and "44". All of the Su-25s came from the 960th Attack Aviation Regiment of the 1st Guards Air Division of the 4th Army Force and Air Defense of the Southern Military District from the airport Primorsko-Akhtarsk (Krasnodar region). 01.10.2015.

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1499628.html