Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

#AhraralSham 

The vice Leader Ali Al-omar "P, Mohammad has informed us of opening(invade) Rome "

CjaDMAQVAAAsDfL.jpg

CjaDMAPUYAELNnj.jpg

"#Taliban was successful Islamic project we should all learn from it"

Our project is to build Islamic county (cilaphet)

Release the Captain Obvious! 

Militants organization "Dzhebhat en-Nusra" were able to restore their strength, taking advantage of the ceasefire, said the head of the Main Operations Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Lieutenant-General Sergey Rudskoy, reports TASS.  

What is the probable conclusion to the war at this point?  Splitting Syria into multiple states?

Some people would rather die than see that happen around here. Personally, it doesn't concern me directly, but I strongly oppose such a solution.

I don't like how Egypt is neutral (Syria is.. was our "brother"), although I guess with our current problems, neutrality is the best stance.

More than 30 #Jaish_Fateh militants killed & several vehicles destroyed after failed attack on #SAA east of Morek in north #Hama countryside

Syrian Army raises flag over rebel stronghold in the West Ghouta

The Syrian Arab Army’s Special Forces raised the Syrian Arab Republic’s flag over the municipal building inside the rebel stronghold of Mu’adhimiyah Al-Sham on Sunday after a reconciliation agreement was put in place by local committees. 

According to an Al-Masdar field correspondent in Damascus, the local rebel groups conceded the municipal building to the government forces; this was followed by the latter removing all the barricades around the city. 

Ajnad Al-Sham agreed to destroy all of their tunnels inside of Al-Mu’adhimiyah as long as the government starts providing aid to the rebel areas inside the city. The rebel group also asked the government to treat all of their sick and wounded residents in a Damascene hospital. 

In addition to this, the rebel group also asked the Syrian government to allow residents to complete their exams in Damascus. The government has agreed to these terms.