Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

The amount of SAA loses from the Turkish drone and artillery strikes is staggering (including TR-300 artillery guided missiles). I just don't get why the drones operated for weeks with impunity over SAA units. For what do they have air force and AD? 

Anyway, it looks like tonigth they hit at least one drone, maybe two. The first video is clearly a hit. Not sure about the second one. 

The video of destroyed Pantsir by UAV may be from Libya. The truck looks more like a MAN than KamAZ. 

I think turks waited for just that airstrike. They deliberately mix their troops with jihadists. With sacrificing some of their soldiers, this is their casus belli to declare war on syria, and annex northern parts of the country. No other possible explanation for such strong support for terrorism. Syria in exchange should arm the kurds.

6 hours ago, heretic88 said:

I think turks waited for just that airstrike. They deliberately mix their troops with jihadists. With sacrificing some of their soldiers, this is their casus belli to declare war on syria, and annex northern parts of the country. No other possible explanation for such strong support for terrorism. Syria in exchange should arm the kurds.

Turkish army is already openly bombing SAA, US and France expressed their support to Turkey. They don't need any casus belli. Our SF are also mixed with SAA, and we are doing that not to make Turkey bomb our SFs, there are other reasons.

Turkey shot down two SyAAF planes over Idlib (allegedly targeted three). All pilots are said to eject and land in SAA controlled territory. 

A video of one of them - allegedly Su-24 downed by Turkish F-16. I don't know if that is true. 

Meanwhile fighting errupted in Dara'a province in the south in several towns... 

15 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Turkish army is already openly bombing SAA, US and France expressed their support to Turkey. They don't need any casus belli. Our SF are also mixed with SAA, and we are doing that not to make Turkey bomb our SFs, there are other reasons.

My point is that the sultan's goal is expansion. 

It looks like maybe only one SyAAF Su-24 was shot down today after all. Maybe two, I don't know. Anyway here is a footage. 

The horizontal trail doesn't look like MANPADS to me. Could it be AMRAAM? 

ESBYC6BWsAEcDo_?format=jpg&name=large

SAA claims to have shot down 6 drones today. Another one was shot down near Hmeimym by Russian AD. Hard to say how many of those were makeshift jihadi drones, I guess most of them. Only one Anka-S is confirmed by footage so far but this seems to be a confirmation of second Turkish one.

Here SAA AAA in action

MilitaryMedia

The Syrian army, in collaboration with allied and auxiliary forces, today at dawn regained control of the city of Sarakib in the countryside of eastern Idlib after fighting the terrorist front of An-Nusra and its associated groups.