Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

7 minutes ago, Beer said:

Not exactly destroyed but quite a very second hand looking Sabra. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1234442658854178817

Meanwhile there are reports about Russian MP deployment to Saraqib. No other Turkish-backed attack on the city I guess...

Why? Turkish troops had no problems shooting at our troops earlier.

In Iran, the funeral of 11 soldiers of the Zeynabiyun volunteer brigade formed from Pakistani Shiites who died in battles with terrorists and Turks in Idlib took place.

UgCXwTy.jpg

Spoiler

NoytSbR.jpg

vVE98Aj.jpg

Situation in Idlib

ESGirioX0AAv4Om?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

hLThyt8.jpg

SAA in Seraqib

One Bayraktar confirmed.

Others squawking but maybe it was just a temporary lost of communication due to EW. 

One TSK soldier died today inSAA shelling of Taftanaz airport. 

SVBIED hit before it reached the target.

Having finally reached the Internet, Anna News reports on the situation in Serakib that the city was liberated by the Tigers of General Sukhel Hassan early in the morning.

Turkish drones continued to be on duty in the sky, but their activity after the operation of the Syrian air defense decreased significantly. And government forces have drawn conclusions from recent failures. Gaining courage, we decided to participate in the sweeping of the city. Movements this time were carried out in small groups from house to house. Not far from the M-5 highway, we were met by two damaged militant armored cars and several corpses of “Nusrovites”. Our guides tried follow the situation, as periodically shooting was fired from left or right. Climbing to a high-rise building, we immediately saw that there was no longer a huge SSA flag waving on the tower. Most likely, the militants themselves took it before the retreat - after all, a good props for "performances" - with the hope that it would suddenly come in handy.

One of the assault groups went forward, and a drone hit it. The pickup truck came to wounded and the dead, but it suffered the same fate - very reminiscent of the tactics of snipers. One of the wounded was able to run into our house, and we began to rewind it. The fragment hit the leg, the blood was stopped. Then they saw that an ambulance arrived, and it was immediately destroyed by a rocket. Such are the "humane" methods of warfare from the Turks.

Our square began to be heavily covered with "arty", they "laid" close - about 15 meters from the building. So I had to sit with our involuntary acquaintances and listen to the "incoming". But then finally our own artillery turned on. And while there was a duel between "ours" and "not ours", we were all able to get out. At the end of the day, the group with whom they walked reached the northern outskirts of Serakib. As early as lunch, a group of militants was "clamped" there. The Syrians drove the tank and "smoked" the enemy. Someone tried to break free, but was destroyed in a shootout. The result of the battle is seven “200th” militants and four prisoners.

The day was hard today. But the Syrians continue to fight in the area of Serakib - almost taken Kafr Batykh, Dadih and Jubas.

Sergey Shilov, Alexander Kharchenko

o4LvElA.jpg

Spoiler

qr6C1Y9.jpg

G5mYzgm.jpg

lrprXmj.jpg

aBUwT9A.jpg

Len9sNl.jpg

Another SyAAF plane was shot down by Turkish jets.

Today at 11:03 a combat mission against terrorist groups in the province of Idleb, the SAR Air Force aircraft suffered rocket attacks from the Turkish regime, as a result of which it was shot down and crashed north-west of the city of Maarrat An-Numan, a correspondent of the SANA agency reported citing the military a source.
   The missile was launched from a Turkish air force plane, the source said.

SANA also reports that the Syrians launched ballistic missiles from the Homs area on targets in Idlib. Apparently in response to the downed plane.

Possibly L-39 was shot down. 1 pilot AFAIK managed to escape and is on SAA positions, 2nd is dead.

More TAF drone strikes

Meanwhile our minister of internal affairs promissed to offer Greece a help in guarding the Turkish border including sending our policemen. I guess that at least some V4 countries will come with the same offer. 

23 minutes ago, Beer said:

How would Roland get there? From whom? From France to LNA? From Qatar to GNA and captured by LNA? Both looks quite unlikely to me.   

"There" is where exactly? They probably re-used some footage from unknown to us place, but it doesn't look like Pantsir (strange radar, layout of the vehicle is also have different from Pantsir).

24 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

"There" is where exactly? They probably re-used some footage from unknown to us place, but it doesn't look like Pantsir (strange radar, layout of the vehicle is also have different from Pantsir).

Well, good question. I supposed it's in Lybia but let's say it's elsewhere. How would it get to SAA? It's even less likely than Libya IMHO. And where else? 

6 minutes ago, Beer said:

Well, good question. I supposed it's in Lybia but let's say it's elsewhere. How would it get to SAA? It's even less likely than Libya IMHO. And where else? 

I pick easier answer - this vehicle was destroyed somewhere outside of Syria.

8 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

I pick easier answer - this vehicle was destroyed somewhere outside of Syria.

I can agree about that. 

Another carnage from TAF drones.

I guess it is a downed Iranian Ababil on that pick-up. Anyway there have been a lot of reports of downed drones from both sides without any pics/videos. IMHO it's normal that we don't see any proofs unless they crash on the adversary's territory. 

Turkish MEDEVAC hellicopter evacualting wounded from Nayrab surroundings. 

Turkish MOD announced 1 soldier killed and 9 wounded (some critically) - allegedly in a Tochka strike near Nayrab. 

Small SAA advance in Jabal Zawyah by @suriyakmaps

ESNRywEXYAMOSh8?format=jpg&name=medium

One of the famous truck-mounted M-46 guns destroyed by TAF drones.