Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Bad Fanfiction Museum

Collimatrix

Oh, that explains it. There are people who like that game to a positively unhealthy degree.

i.e. at all.

We're talking about that game that's like a fighting game, only for some unaccountable reason the developers said "hey, do you know what fighting games need to be?  Even more spastic, unreadable and random!  So let's add lots of explosions and guns and bombs falling from the sky, and the camera will zoom out unexpectedly, and there will be bright effects when anything at all happens!  That sounds like fun!  Possibly also an epileptic seizure!"

i.e. at all.

We're talking about that game that's like a fighting game, only for some unaccountable reason the developers said "hey, do you know what fighting games need to be?  Even more spastic, unreadable and random!  So let's add lots of explosions and guns and bombs falling from the sky, and the camera will zoom out unexpectedly, and there will be bright effects when anything at all happens!  That sounds like fun!  Possibly also an epileptic seizure!"

I was being kind.

You forgot "controls that don't make any sense whatsoever".