Sturgeon's House
Sign in to follow this  
Sturgeon

The Official Feathered Dinosaur Shitstorm Thread

10 hours ago, Xlucine said:

COMING UP NEXT ON NATURES GREATEST FIGHTS: DINOSAURS FIGHT A CROCODILE

Crazily, ducks and geese might be one of the ur-forms of birds which predate the death of the dinosaurs.

10 hours ago, Xlucine said:

COMING UP NEXT ON NATURES GREATEST FIGHTS: DINOSAURS FIGHT A CROCODILE

I used to raise muscovy ducks. A lot of them. And I'd witness this same sort of behavior. It was mainly directed at our cat Tom, who had the run of the farm and wasn't scared of anything. I'd catch his eye as he'd stalk across the duck yard as nonchalantly as a cool black cat could do with 15 or 20 ducks following him. He'd kind of give me a "Whaddaya gonna do?" look.

1 hour ago, Donward said:

I used to raise muscovy ducks. A lot of them. And I'd witness this same sort of behavior. It was mainly directed at our cat Tom, who had the run of the farm and wasn't scared of anything. I'd catch his eye as he'd stalk across the duck yard as nonchalantly as a cool black cat could do with 15 or 20 ducks following him. He'd kind of give me a "Whaddaya gonna do?" look.

The secret is to grab the closest goose, wring its neck, and then keep doing that until there are no geese left.

A freezer helps if you're feeling peckish afterwards.