Sturgeon's House
LoooSeR

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

So I just got the Prey reboot a bit ago, I was a tad lukewarm to the original game, but even my most snobby friends are telling me the reboot is pretty legit.

TB's videos soon will be like 3 hours long rants about option menus. In this he talks about characters, balance, abilties, gameplay and so on. 

Call of Destiny: Magic Warfare 2.

After Activision fucked up Destiny 1, they decided to go Titanfall route - make second game, with more than "just a tutorial for multiplayer" singleplayer mode. Let's see how it will work. 

With 200% more CINEMATICS for maximum CINEMATIC experience!

I find jokes/humor from one of character in it to be... tacked on, a not very well made respond to criticism of supa srs Destiny 1. Game is still supa srs about flying godball that you need to protect from forces of evil by gaining XP points and depleting HP bars of endless cartoonish enemies, fighting bosses with endless HP bars in series of copy-paste missions with too much pathos speeches from a robotball campanion about how srs this fighting is against Grundark Prince of Qualhir, Destroyer of Muhadirir or something.

9 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Jim Fucking Sterling on Wargaming recent behavior

Wow, that guy has an amazingly anoying voice and style, does he really have a big enough following to have any effect on Wargaming?. 

10 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Jim Fucking Sterling on Wargaming recent behavior

That was five minutes wasted on some guy I've never heard and who I'll never watch again.