Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

Scorn looks like Agony: H.R. Giger edition. First impression this gameplay gives me is that Scorn is going to be a walking simulator with some shooting using guns that look cool, but shoots like usual firearms.

Can we call them "First person contemplation/meditation shooter" - slow, simple shooter with incredible art/visual part. Also, it screams to be HUD-less game. I find any HUD to be out of place here. Let it be like in Metro:LL where almost every bit of info on status of weapons/player characters that player needs he could get via in-game items in first person without using menus, pop-up notifications and so on. 

6 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

If @Meplat designed a game.

I alpha/SAO played it. 

It was amusing. Not sure about the current game, but needed (as I said then) more ""haul this load of logs with the tractor of your choice to here", or "This tank is stuck, recover it". 

Also made me really want a GAZ jeep, eventually.  Worked on a handful, rather liked them. A lot like a Model A and a Willys MB had a nasty weekend in a barn, and much vodka was involved. 

The game overall (then) was fun, but limited.  Haven't played it lately, notplaying many games lately.

WOT is basically dropped, WoWs dropped, WoWp, long dropped,  WT, still "playing" but just player made missions or customs, with friends and relatives. 

Nephews and nieces suckered me into a browser tank game, it's creepily amusing.  But I mostly run it in "auto" on an old laptop.