Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

It's the most wonderful time of the year~~~ None of that bullshit Christmas stuff though, it's the motherfucking Steam sale! Anyone picking up anything interesting? Fallout 4 is down to 20 bucks, which I figure is too good to pass up.

Edit: how's Steel Division Normandy 44? Looks like a less glitchy substitute to Men of War.

My roommate played Destiny 2 on the PS4 religiously before getting burnt out after a month or so, for better or for worse.  I never had the highest opinion of it.  I kind of wanted to get into it, but the game seemed a bit too grindy and repetitive overall.  The story seemed short and I feel like  there were only like three guns that people would use in multiplayer.

I haven't played it for a while now, but I enjoyed Steel Division a decent amount.  I personally like the gameplay more than Wargame and the balance, while asymmetrical, is pretty good.  The bots are a great deal improved as well.  There's been a lot of free content added as of late with new maps and game modes, and I think there are still plans for more.  The only bad thing going for it is that the playerbase is quite small and getting in to a particular game can be hard sometimes.