Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General PC games master race thread. Everything about games. EVERYTHING.

LoooSeR

Speaking of hackers, found one on KF2 today, he instantly shot to top of killboard when he joined last while playing a class that focuses on killing smaller numbers of big things, he was killing things with one shot that he shouldn't have been able to, things would die near him without being shot at, etc. Called him on it, and he plays dumb and says "who's hacking?". We point out how blatant his hacking is, that he has game bans on record on his steam profile, and his steam profile advertises CSGO boosting services, then he starts saying "yeah, I'm hacking, here's a link to the hacks I'm using, everyone wants to hack" (the rest of that is paraphrase, but he literally said "everyone wants to hack"). We tell him to fuck off and ask him why he even bothers playing, he says he is grinding XP, I ask why he would bother when he could just hack his XP to max level, and here is the punchline to end all punchlines; he says "that's illegal"