Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Enema Thread (Moderator: Tied)

Sturgeon

So, first suggestions would be Gen Urobuchi and Satoshi Kon, masters of writing and directing, respectively.

Anime is an interesting medium, because it affords a great deal of creative control. Put someone like Kon at the helm, and you get some of the finest motion pictures ever put to screen. Put someone else... And you may well get derivative, perverted garbage.

This thread is for discussing anime. It is subject to moderation at any time. Any devolution into closeted pedophilia will be moderated with extreme prejudice. Any banal spergouts will be removed. Let's bring forward the best and mercilessly deride the worst of anime.

Robotech Macross is the only Animea that I have watched and enjoyed.

Yeah, the Robotech series from the 1980s was really my main experience (which, yeah, I know now was three different series cobbled together). Holy crap, said elementary school Don, a cartoon where guys are actually dying!

In a similar vein, I watched Exosquad in the early 1990s, which was an American response to early Anime series. I watched all the episodes on YouTube a couple years ago and it still holds up.

What if you never really watched animea because your dad said it was for losers and you are better off watching sports even if you don't like it because you can usually talk to any man about sports and that usually leads to better business relationships? 

Where in the the ass-end of the Azeri SSR would i find Japanese cartoons in the 70s?

Animea is one of those things i became familar with because of the internet. At first i thought they were just faggots, and i grew and matured to learn they are faggots who cant take jokes, take to much offense at things they dont have any experience invested in, and have a self-righteousness holier than thou attitude to the proceedings of their favorite internet communities

People call the HAVarly bullies, but no faggot or pedophilia related jab i ever typed half intoxicated fucking compares to the sysmtamatic antagiaosm and passive aggressivness of those fucking autist

Tied's father did nothing wrong 

And to tip into Donwards field of back alley pyshcology, things like taking jokes, learning to live with the many Tieds you will encounter in life, and not taking any passing hobby's communitiee outlet so god damn seriously are essential life skills, and lack thereof usually paints an all to familar picture. Fuck man, look at LiB. You think the fact that he roles with people who "only contine to posts in the T-110 to report your (tied's) posts" isnt connected at all to his sorry fucking mental state.

Animea may just be a symtom of whatever cultural diesease produces seedlings of T-110 posters. Sure, you dont blaim foaming saliva for rabides, but you dont extactly reminese about maybe the brain-conscriting road not taken 

That being said, im sure theirs literal assloads of entartaing animea out there. Franlky, im just not fucking interested. I much rather spend these fleeting afternoons reading about the Mig-23 and watching MASH on netflix than waddle through yet another television show i wont finish. The fact that it was made in an objectively inferoir nation makes no difference, there are only speific television programs that really suck me in, hell, i still havent finished Breaking Bad 

Tied would say that your father is a great man and an inspiration and cry?

My father was a great man, an inspiration, and a cry

Where in the the ass-end of the Azeri SSR would i find Japanese cartoons in the 70s?

Animea is one of those things i became familar with because of the internet. At first i thought they were just faggots, and i grew and matured to learn they are faggots who cant take jokes, take to much offense at things they dont have any experience invested in, and have a self-righteousness holier than thou attitude to the proceedings of their favorite internet communities

People call the HAVarly bullies, but no faggot or pedophilia related jab i ever typed half intoxicated fucking compares to the sysmtamatic antagiaosm and passive aggressivness of those fucking autist

Tied's father did nothing wrong 

And to tip into Donwards field of back alley pyshcology, things like taking jokes, learning to live with the many Tieds you will encounter in life, and not taking any passing hobby's communitiee outlet so god damn seriously are essential life skills, and lack thereof usually paints an all to familar picture. Fuck man, look at LiB. You think the fact that he roles with people who "only contine to posts in the T-110 to report your (tied's) posts" isnt connected at all to his sorry fucking mental state.

Animea may just be a symtom of whatever cultural diesease produces seedlings of T-110 posters. Sure, you dont blaim foaming saliva for rabides, but you dont extactly reminese about maybe the brain-conscriting road not taken 

That being said, im sure theirs literal assloads of entartaing animea out there. Franlky, im just not fucking interested. I much rather spend these fleeting afternoons reading about the Mig-23 and watching MASH on netflix than waddle through yet another television show i wont finish. The fact that it was made in an objectively inferoir nation makes no difference, there are only speific television programs that really suck me in, hell, i still havent finished Breaking Bad 

My father was a great man, an inspiration, and a cry

God damned salute for Tied. 

kaXHyYS.jpg