Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

EFT-1 Successful, US Space Program Reaches Important Pre-Cancellation Milestone

It might be worthy of a separate thread but the Mars Rover has detected measurable levels of methane on Mars. I grant that it might still be too early to brush the dust off of your great great grand-pappy's Confederate cavalryman uniform in hopes of meating a Martian princess...

But if there's natural gas on Mars, let me be the first to start the chant of "Drill, baby, drill!"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-finds-evidence-of-life-on-mars-9929510.html

It might be worthy of a separate thread but the Mars Rover has detected measurable levels of methane on Mars. I grant that it might still be too early to brush the dust off of your great great grand-pappy's Confederate cavalryman uniform in hopes of meating a Martian princess...

But if there's natural gas on Mars, let me be the first to start the chant of "Drill, baby, drill!"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-finds-evidence-of-life-on-mars-9929510.html

Why do I get the feeling this wasn't freudian at all?

Notice how America lost interest in space travel when it became readily apparent that there weren't buxom alien women waiting for wholesome, square-jawed American men to find them? Let's bring the romance back into space!

But for schnerious, there has been a ton of cool stuff with Mars of late and it's a lot more interesting than race riots, Islamic terrorists and Bill Cosby filling up the news cycle here on Earth.