Sturgeon's House
Sturgeon

The Star Wars General Discussion Thread

Its about how the Rebellion was capable of retrieving the Death Star plans, taking place right before Episode 4. The plot is a Mandalorian Jin Arso is recruited along with other Mercs and theyre given the top secret mission of getting the plans. 

Some say shes an Imperial Spy, dunno yet. She isnt related to the old canon afaik. But I like her.

8YfHvDK.jpg

That Rogue One trailer makes me feel weird. It feels like the final scene of TFA, where they use a very un-Star Warsy helicopter shot.

The Twenty Teens are a very strange time.

Oh well, still probably better than the prequels.

With how expansive the Star Wars EU is, the Bothans don't even rate proper Wookiepedia entries of more than a paragraph or two.

I'm not staying up at night worrying about how many Bothans died, despite SJW Mon Mothma's handwringing.

With how expansive the Star Wars EU is, the Bothans don't even rate proper Wookiepedia entries of more than a paragraph or two.

I'm not staying up at night worrying about how many Bothans died, despite SJW Mon Mothma's handwringing.

I don't think Mon Mothma qualified as a SJW considering how insensitive she was to the Mon Calimari.

I guess Rogue One is coming out soon.

Again, what I want to see - and what the Prequels needed to be - is a film with Darth Vader kicking ass and enslaving rebel scum.

We'll see how this one turns out.

I have no idea if Rogue One is any good.  But I did find this review amusing.

There’s none of the Shakespearean space politics, enticingly florid dialogue, or experiential thrills of the best of George Lucas’s “Star Wars” entries (“Attack of the Clones” and “Revenge of the Sith”).