Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Japan Pays Korea Reparations For "Comfort Women"

Sturgeon

See, here's the thing, I could've gotten the T110 thread locked 5 times by now, you're trying your best impersonation of someone who learned how to troll from reddit and yet no one is crying about locking the thread or saying they're leaving until tomorrow because someone disrupted the echo chamber, most of us are actually laughing at how bad you're trying only to fuck even this up.

So, I guess we may aswell get some fun out of you, since you're no doubt talking to him right now, question 1. What's stronger tasting, your own rectum or his natural saltiness after tasting Daigensui's dick?

Yeah, lets get back to talking about how Nazi Germany and Japan during WWII, were bad at war, but good at war crimes. 

And as for the T110 autists, who gives a shit? They won't have much interesting to offer, and thus will be ignored. Or they act like they normally do, and we can laugh at them and or make fun of them without having to go anywhere. 

This I gotta see.

If I had my prior computer I'd show you the irony.

But it wasnt the Islamic state, it was the Islamic Front or something similar (decal request to meme with). Mods just jumped conclusions and called me an IS supporter. 

The same mod that was kicked from his position and banned for it. 

I'm not seeing this option. I'm not going to blame everything on alcohol intoxication, but I'm just not seeing it.

It's ok, we got you.

KhandE: this is me bothering you about a thing

KhandE: http://sturgeonshouse.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/946-japan-pays-korea-reparations-for-comfort-women/?p=42183scroll up after reading that

STURGEONTHEEVILT110HATINGTYRANT: What's up?

KhandE: oh

KhandE: members cant change titles

KhandE: apparently

STURGEONTHEEVILT110HATINGTYRANT: Oh, got it