Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Jihad design bureau and their less mad opponents creations for killing each other.

LoooSeR

CYiDg42WEAAyEhs.jpg

CYiDg-jWkAADaoN.jpg

Now this is interesting.

It looks like someone put in quite a bit of effort to design the fins, and the standoff fuze in the head seems to indicate a shaped charge or EFP in there somewhere. I wonder how well it works?

CYDS5AzWcAE8MKS.jpg

CYDS5CqWYAQyraY.jpg

Libya: a land where someone decided that C&C: Generals was a good place for weapon design advice.

z5GieBk.jpg

y7o3Hgn.png

Now this is interesting.

It looks like someone put in quite a bit of effort to design the fins, and the standoff fuze in the head seems to indicate a shaped charge or EFP in there somewhere. I wonder how well it works?

Libya: a land where someone decided that C&C: Generals was a good place for weapon design advice.

z5GieBk.jpg

After some time this thread will have enough examples of jihadi weapon designs to create a faction in next big C&C RTS  :D

Footage from Kata'ib Hizballah as they hunt down Daish gunmen in Makhoul Mountains

CY4EplWWEAAdd9T.jpg

CY4EpmSW8AAdrSn.jpg

CY4EpsmWYAAj2BZ.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwXrv_8Vj-A&feature=youtu.be

Plenty of interesting vehicles/weapons, like M113 with ZU-23-2 on top of it.

I really feel that the next big war will bring heavy IRAM-style MRLs into common use as a way to smash gunned-up apartment complexes and other large fortifications.

They seem like an excellent fit for situations where bombing would be too difficult and 105/122/155mm bombardment won't cut it.

Who would have thought: the same folks who brought us the Overlord tank (plus propaganda towers, because damn that health regen is good) were actually right on the money when they described the GLA.

I, for one, can't wait to see anthrax-spewing tractors make their triumphant debut on the battlefield of tomorrow.