Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Japans Box Tank O-I

Waffentrager

Strange place for irony.. irony that I can't see either.

Be careful where you tread here Soukou, contrary to what the T110 hugbox says, we don't just ban anyone who disagrees with us outright. Hell, Waffen herself would've been banned right away if that were the case, she isn't, and it turns out she's becoming a valued poster after we simply all talked. Fancy that.

However, if you came here just to start drama, I hope you didn't intend on staying long in that case.

Be careful where you tread here Soukou, contrary to what the T110 hugbox says, we don't just ban anyone who disagrees with us outright. Hell, Waffen herself would've been banned right away if that were the case, she isn't, and it turns out she's becoming a valued poster after we simply all talked. Fancy that.

However, if you came here just to start drama, I hope you didn't intend on staying long in that case.

Warning understood.

All I ask for is fair referencing of my work. I came upon this thread only because it was linked from Rita's Status Report and a poster on the blog noted the part that I quoted. It has an inappropriate effect on my work and potentially creates a false impression that Daigensui had some credit in it. My interest is only in fairness and nothing else. If she and Daigensui refrained from their in-group joking around, I wouldn't be here. At some point, I guess I just won't care at all, but I guess I'm just not at that point yet and still willing to do something to try and straighten things out.

Warning understood.

All I ask for is fair referencing of my work. I came upon this thread only because it was linked from Rita's Status Report and a poster on the blog noted the part that I quoted. It has an inappropriate effect on my work and potentially creates a false impression that Daigensui had some credit in it. My interest is only in fairness and nothing else. If she and Daigensui refrained from their in-group joking around, I wouldn't be here. At some point, I guess I just won't care at all, but I guess I'm just not at that point yet and still willing to do something to try and straighten things out.

Ok, your first post was acceptable regarding your point, the second really wasn't however which is why I decided to intervene.

I'll just put in nicer terms since I'm usually the one who has to say things very bluntly here, but I'll put that aside from now.

When Waffen first came here for example, I thought it would just end badly because shes one of Dai's friends and I was quick to write her off, however, given a bit of talking and the fact she's willing to make effort posts and such, I'm willing to overlook this. This isn't exclusive to her by any means, it's just a rather handy example as we happen to be in her thread, but you'll find many members here disagree alot with each other but only the absolute worst get banned, so, If you want to just take your credit, that's fine and all, but just keep in mind that, if you want to play ball here, you have to be willing to play by the rules here, the question remains, are you willing to do so? If yes, you'll more then have your chance to thrive here, with any drama from WGNA put aside.

Just keep that in mind.

Ok, your first post was acceptable regarding your point, the second really wasn't however which is why I decided to intervene.

I'll just put in nicer terms since I'm usually the one who has to say things very bluntly here, but I'll put that aside from now.

When Waffen first came here for example, I thought it would just end badly because shes one of Dai's friends and I was quick to write her off, however, given a bit of talking and the fact she's willing to make effort posts and such, I'm willing to overlook this. This isn't exclusive to her by any means, it's just a rather handy example as we happen to be in her thread, but you'll find many members here disagree alot with each other but only the absolute worst get banned, so, If you want to just take your credit, that's fine and all, but just keep in mind that, if you want to play ball here, you have to be willing to play by the rules here, the question remains, are you willing to do so? If yes, you'll more then have your chance to thrive here, with any drama from WGNA put aside.

Just keep that in mind.

Whoa.

Mech being reasonable.

I'm confused.

Anyhow, actually going to totally 2nd what Mech is saying here.

If I'm correct, other than spambots, only 3 people have been banned from here.  Dai, a 13 year old shitlord who would just not fucking take a hint to not shitpost, and LiB.  Life was a trusted member of this forum, and had a hissy fit that was worthy of a 5 year old jewish princess. That didn't even get him banned.  He had to fuck up further to manage that.

Contribute in a positive manner and despite differences, we'll probably manage to somewhat get along. 

Just keep that in mind.

Those are reasonable conditions for a good posting environment. It tempts me to explore a little. I'll make a few additional posts on the forums for a bit.

• 1 month later...