Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

A Terrible Thing Has Happened

Collimatrix

• 2 months later...

It is I, Arthur, King of the -- oh, never mind. Nothing to see here, just Hognose from Weaponsman. 

The only reason anything at all is accurate over there is that Daniel E. Watters upbraids me when I step on my weapons-history equipment with hockey skates on. 

I just found this site (well, Collimatrix posted in my comments and I tailed him back here using my peerless ASO skills, and the fact that he left the link, but mostly the fact that he left the link). I was considering this for the Wednesday Weapons Website of the Week at Weaponsman (we like alliteration) but dunno if you want to be called out. The signal to noise ratio here is outstanding.  

Hognose, I'm really humbled by the compliment. I've been following your website for a long time, and though not all the content is up my alley, I've found much of it to be invaluable.

That's really my goal here - to keep the site content-dense. We're still new (the majority of the members are still the original cadre who split off from another forum, so we've all been posting together for much longer than this site's been around), but we're looking to expand with new members who can contribute.

At the end of the day, I have control over the site (I'm the Admin and only moderator so far), so I don't expect that exposing our forum to your readership could have an irreversible negative effect. If you think you'd be opening the floodgates to the unwashed heathen hordes by doing so, then please don't, but otherwise I don't see a problem with it.

I would like to think that we have soap. (The question is of course the quantity of soap)

Relevant.

https://youtu.be/I_oaTP_oRsc

It is I, Arthur, King of the -- oh, never mind. Nothing to see here, just Hognose from Weaponsman. 

The only reason anything at all is accurate over there is that Daniel E. Watters upbraids me when I step on my weapons-history equipment with hockey skates on. 

I just found this site (well, Collimatrix posted in my comments and I tailed him back here using my peerless ASO skills, and the fact that he left the link, but mostly the fact that he left the link). I was considering this for the Wednesday Weapons Website of the Week at Weaponsman (we like alliteration) but dunno if you want to be called out. The signal to noise ratio here is outstanding.  

Welcome Hognose. It's always good to have someone here that makes Collimatrix's legs turn rubbery.

Please don't take away my obsolete iron sights! They're all I've got!

Hope that you have some time to post here.