Jump to content
Sturgeon's House


Contributing Members
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kürt

  1. So there is this structure from the German Defense technical department 91 (WTD91) and as you can see in the picture there is under reactive armor the term: SRA - reagible Reaktivpanzerung which is translated into Sensitive Reactive Armor. I have never heard it nor seen it. Is it like normal ERA just more sensitive? If so where is it used?
  • Create New...