Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General news thread

Bronezhilet

Investigators of the SK of Russia are investigating a criminal case on the theft of funds allocated from the budget of the Republic of Dagestan for the implementation of social programs in the region.

During the investigation, Abdusamad Gamidov, acting chairman of the Government of the Republic of Dagestan, deputy chairman of the republican government Shamil Isayev and Rajudin Yusufov, as well as former education minister Shahabas Shakhov and other persons, were found to be involved in the theft. When conducting investigative activities by investigators of the SKR in cooperation with the FSB of Russia, the suspects were detained, searches were carried out at their place of residence.

During the searches, Abdusamid Gamidov's gold pistol, Beretta and PM pistols, two Kalashnikov assault rifles and ammunition were confiscated.

In the near future, the investigation plans to indict all of these individuals and petition the court to imprison them.

Just buy a damn apple!

I haven't smoked pot in 18 or so years and i can make a damn apple pipe....

Far better than smoking tinfoil and low grade plastic with your weed.

Save the tinfoil and plastic for smoking hard drugs like cocaine and heroin in the absence of tailor made paraphernalia, not pot....

The homeless people in Portland have nicer paraphernalia than that...

Matter of fact, if you offered a homeless person in Portland a hit off either of those they'd probably say something like "here bro let's just use mine"...

They'd feel bad for you for having such shabby paraphernalia and let you smoke some of their weed instead because you are obviously disadvantaged or mentally handicapped.

Just don't ride the Buffalo people sometimes keep in their back yards here and you should be fine...

I rode the Buffalo, there's nothing more embarrassing than the property/Buffalo owner deciding it's not even worth shooting you or calling the cops because they're having too much fun watching the Buffalo try to kill you.

Umm... My what big rocks you smoke?

No those are not crack smoking implements, and further if you're gonna smoke cocaine off tinfoil that's not how you do that either...

I reserve the right to not incriminate myself further, but yes I'm very certain of these things.

(Note, that's not how you smoke heroin off tinfoil either)

(Note 2, not meth either or even yaba etc)

Body of a Filipina worker murdered in Kuwait returned home

What is notable is that the supervillain currently in charge of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, has decided to make political hay out of this:

A fiery Duterte lashed out at Kuwait after Demafelis' death, alleging that Arab employers routinely rape their Filipina workers, force them to work 21 hours each day and feed them scraps.

He's not wrong.

He's not, but in other news indictments were handed down against eastern European shit posters who appear to have went on an international carding junket and will never ever actually be prosecuted... Or really even be proven to exist / correctly identified.

So fuck Duterte and him actually wanting to bring attention to a REAL ISSUE!

WTF! If we start paying attention to real issues where will the madness end?

Next thing you know people might actually want real change!