Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General news thread

Bronezhilet

1 minute ago, Belesarius said:

He's referring to a lot of the British Tories implicating Russia in the poisoning of the former spy.

That's what I thought, but both the Dems and Reps are treating this as if its gospel fact, like the mostly BS claims of Syrian chem weapons use. They are pushing for more sanctions on "oligarchs" and for use to expel 'spies'.  

6 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

That's what I thought, but both the Dems and Reps are treating this as if its gospel fact, like the mostly BS claims of Syrian chem weapons use. They are pushing for more sanctions on "oligarchs" and for use to expel 'spies'.  

Dude, my first question when I see any of this bollocks is always 'Qui Bono?'

That sure as shit ain't Russia is it? 

If Putin wanted this dude dead he'd have done it when he was in prison in Russia, not waited until he was on the soil of an already borderline hostile nuclear power (and permanent member of the UN Security Council) and then using chemical weapons (weapons which were, interestingly enough, disposed of with help of the USA).

8 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I'm expecting to see a bit more warmongering and hawkishness from the Republicans soon. Will be interesting if the Donald can redirect them or heads that way himself.  Waiting for things to get real with Iran.

We shall see if I'm right, in the long run.

2 minutes ago, Ramlaen said:

Who the fuck approved of major work being done on a bridge with traffic going on underneath it? Like, shouldn't that shit be re-routed?

43 minutes ago, LostCosmonaut said:

Scary as fuck video from a ski area in Georgia (country)

Hide contents

Spoilered because news stories claim people only suffered minor injuries which is impossible given the video.

If that shit happens while I'm on a lift I'm jumping and taking a chance on breaking my legs.

That group at 0:15.

Found another video.