Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The 2016 North American pro league sports champions thread, 2015-2016 edition.

So yeah, since I did this for every individual major 4 North American pro league sport last year in seperate threads, and playoffs are about to end and go into championship games soon, I figured I'd just do a mini compendium thread for it, so yeah, here we are.

NFL: Denver Broncos defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 at Super Bowl 50.

NBA: To be determined, in Semifinals, but it's shaping up to be a rematch of last year with the Golden State Warriors vs the Cleveland Cavaliers so far. ZZZZZ (Golden state won said matchup 4-2.)

NHL: Currently in semifinals, Predictions for me are on the Pittsburgh Penguins vs the St Louis Blues in the grand finals so far. However, considering St Lous is currently 2-2 against the Western conference leader, the Dallas Stars, I'll pretty much say that whoever wins that series will probably take the Stanley cup this year.

MLB. This one is pretty far off, will update this and the rest when the time comes, but, not the Seattle Mariners. (Yeah, THAT'S RIGHT DONWARD!)

So yeah, this is indeed a thread.