Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

General Mechanised Equipment

Bronezhilet

So what you will invent if you need to put poles/spile in to the ground fast? Soviets were thinking about cannon that shoots poles. UZAS-2.

921289e31cf9.jpg

Test fire of UZAS-2, designers were looking at ability of this vehicle to put poles in to the ground through the water.

114f792d93ce.jpg

And those things were actually used by oil industry in early 1990s until development of this vehicle didn't stopped completely due to project being aimed for military.

So what you will invent if you need to put poles/spile in to the ground fast? Soviets were thinking about cannon that shoots poles. UZAS-2.

921289e31cf9.jpg

Test fire of UZAS-2, designers were looking at ability of this vehicle to put poles in to the ground through the water.

114f792d93ce.jpg

And those things were actually used by oil industry in early 1990s until development of this vehicle didn't stopped completely due to project being aimed for military.

I thought when the Soviets wanted to put poles into the ground fast, they just used a Walther pistol?

What? What?

Too soon?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Uran-6 mine clearing robot

Робототехнический комплекс разминирования Уран-6 (Uran-6 mine clearing robot)

Spoiler

BREM-1M armored recovery vehicle

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-1М (BREM-1M armored recovery vehicle)

Spoiler

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-1М (BREM-1M armored recovery vehicle)

BREM-L armored recovery vehicle

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-Л (BREM-L armored recovery vehicle)

Spoiler

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-Л (BREM-L armored recovery vehicle)

BREM-D armored recovery vehicle

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-Д (BREM-D armored recovery vehicle)

Spoiler

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-Д (BREM-D armored recovery vehicle)

BREM-K armored recovery vehicle

Бронированная ремонтно-эвакуационная машина БРЭМ-К (BREM-K armored recovery vehicle)

and many others here:

http://www.vitalykuzmin.net/Military/ARMY-2017-Static-p3/i-kcbcXBs

• 1 month later...