Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Collimatrix's Terrible Music Thread

Collimatrix

For those of you who have ever wondered where the music genre rap came from, you can thank the Sugarhill Gang and the 1979 freestyle "Rapper's Delight".

It's... Not a bad little tune.

Also, that dude in the background with red shirt and molsterstache...

*Shudder*

Proving that hipsters have always liked this song.

the fact that somebody thought a T-55 would be better spent in a music video rather than actually fighting ISIS is the biggest offender of this video

also

non-violence never stopped anything

hell, the only reason 'peaceful' country's like swizterland stayed neutral was being armed to the teeth

the only thing that would stop ISIS, is more violence

assloads of violence

the fact that somebody thought a T-55 would be better spent in a music video rather than actually fighting ISIS is the biggest offender of this video

also

non-violence never stopped anything

hell, the only reason 'peaceful' country's like swizterland stayed neutral was being armed to the teeth

the only thing that would stop ISIS, is more violence

assloads of violence

I think if you watch the video all the way through, you'll be more satisfied in both the points you make.

Apparently, they had a T-55 because they were very close to ISIS positions (I assume they rented it from the Peshmerga or something, but it's not like they substantially took it away from the fight), and I doubt somehow that Helly is saying "let's make peace with ISIS".

Does Russia even have any immediate access to man-eating sharks within its territorial waters? I think the only one that would even come close would be the Salmon Shark (which is an awesome little beasty that makes its way up to Alaska and the Bering Sea).

Great White's range to Russia along the Pacific Coast.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/disasters/18-08-2011/118784-shark_attack_russia-0/

Need to post more music to this thread:

Persefone at first felt like a worse Ne Obliviscaris, but they've definitely grown on me for their song composition and use of atmosphere:

I have never played the game Transistor, and I heard that it's kind of bad, but the soundtrack is badass:

Star One is wonderfully fun:

Have I posted Soilwork yet? Yes? Who cares!

tied.mp4

Thats more like EE.mp4

you see the unholy trinity of Russian bais has 3 spheres of operation

EE=1918-1945

Tied=1946-1990

Loosever=1991-present

Tied.mp4 is something more like this