Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

I think hipowers are a good enough choice for a first time buy. Im always married to lady Makorov. All stereotypes aside i wouldnt mind being burried with mine. The thing is fucking indestructible and joy to shoot

Sigs and 1911s in general are cancer. Espically for first time users

Finding a good deal on a Sig first time around is the equivalent of beijg attacked by a shark, overpowering it, and fucking it. Its not gonna happen

And there is no reason anyone should own a 1911 for first time buy. Espically for self defense purposes. You might as well buy a normal pistol and carry it around in its case for the experience of trying to conceal carry a 1911.

For a moment I thought you said Hi-Point, that would've severely triggered my autism.

Also, It's true, aswell as striker fired polymer lowered designs, SCHV is the future of pistol design, the problem is, the marketing for it sucks right now.

you basically have the 5.8x21mm (Banned from import) and the 5.7x28mm

This basically forces you to buy the FiveSeven/P90 to use it or something off brand that mostly arent good like that one shitty Mac-10 lookalike I can't even be bothered to remember the name of.

I guess there's also this thing.

Which uses a proprietary SCHV cartridge and is convertable to 9mm, I've never used one or seen out outside of a store though.

FN also used to be Nazis about who they let manufacture the 5.7x28mm round but seem to have let up after realizing how terrible of an idea this was.

Mech, 10 round mag limits are a thing up here, so 1911s don't fail as hard as usual. Single stacks are more of a thing with that capacity limit being a legal requirement.

Bele's 'If I came into money Canadian purchase list'.   HK Fanboy moment: MR 308. some sort of mid range AR-15, Mossy 590/Remington 870, Ruger 10-22, Civilian version of the C-14 Timberwolf, Some sort of striker fired 9mm, or a high end Kimber 1911.

I don't know if you got to the part where they put cottage cheese into the AK, but it's a totally facetious video

The intro and description soured me.

Seen far too many where similar "tests" are done seriously.

So, another fucktard thinking they are smarter than Gene Stoner, Mel Johnson and the rest of the folks at Armalite?

Okay then.

I said the extact same thing about Kalashnikov and those mud test and i was was labelled a "idoit", "nationalist", and "drunk retard"

I said the extact same thing about Kalashnikov and those mud test and i was was labelled a "idoit", "nationalist", and "drunk retard"

Bud, I'd likely be sharing whatever penalty box you were. 

I have seen a number of AK's survive tests no AR was subjected to , simply because of the AK's low cost and reputation for indestructability.

It's not my first choice simply because of familiarity, but it's a solid "1.1250"..

Welp this isnt Arf.com so i doubt you would get in to much trouble for using the R and I words around here. But thread carefully elsewhere

Been an arfcom member since 1994~5..current handle since 2001.

A predictable outcome of the piston AR meltdown post:

Gfpkej5.png

Major Tom"Otherwise we'd have DI belt-feds for machine guns and no such weapon exists in this world."

He should take a look at the PLA's 12.7x108 machine gun models sometimes before making retarded, uneducated statements sometime.

Also, Newman is retarded to the point that I really want to change proxys just to tell him what a fucking idiot he is and to get a vasectomy preferably.