Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Candidate for least useful bayonet?

DSC00150a.jpg

Sure, early SMGs had bayo lugs because it was the SOP back then, but when the Uzi rolled I would say it was... questionable.

Saying about the Uzi in the Dutch army back in the 60s: "If you want to hit something with the Uzi past 25 meters: throw it". A bayonet would like... triple its lethality past 25 meters!

Gotta low how many myths and misconceptions this video smashes:

*Tied nervously exits the building, hoping to mask the fact he knows almost nothing of tatical means of fighting war before 20th century, and his fat ass only reads about logistics of such wars and watches movies about them at night*

Edit: holy shit this is interesting. easy to follow

https://www.vg247.com/2016/02/24/anti-violent-games-senator-leland-yee-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison/

http://www.polygon.com/2016/2/24/11105232/leland-yee-sentenced

Former California State Senator and gun control advocate Leland Yee, who tried to pass a bill banning the sale of violent games to children, has been sentenced to five years in prison for racketeering, weapons smuggling and other charges.

Gotta love how many myths and misconceptions this video smashes:

It took so long for me to realize that this guy wasn't saying something like 'fray corps', he was talking about the Freikorps. Also, which myths are you talking about? I'm not familiar with popular conceptions of the Napoleonic ground wars.