Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

2 hours ago, Hisname said:

Is for people who like to talk about weapons important nationality?)))

P.S.

8:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzZDnE_5vtw

No of course not, I was just curious. If you can translate something from Russian to English for me I would be very grateful.

9 hours ago, Alex C. said:

If you can translate something from Russian to English for me I would be very grateful.

There are more Russians on this forum than on Brighton Beach)))

It is strange that you ask for this precisely me. This is such a small exam on the knowledge of the English language?))

If the text is small, I certainly am ready to help you.

2 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

From Jihad Design Bureau branded Circus that is traveling in Russia: 

Russian really rich people can afford to bring so many weapons and military equipment from the other side of the world)))

And this time, it will be a traveling exhibition)))

Effect of US sanctions on our small arms makers:

/.../

“In general, due to sanctions, domestic producers lose about 10 billion rubles in revenue a year. It is easy to calculate what amount approximately is obtained for all five years of sanctions, ” RBC quotes Abramov. In his opinion, in order to compensate for the losses of Russian enterprises, it is necessary to restructure the entire industry. “The industry is fragmented, it does not develop, the situation can be called a crisis,” adds Abramov.

/.../

“Within the framework of the OKR "Ratnik", two new catridges were created: 7N39 and 7N40. One with increased accuracy, the second one has increased armor-piercing effect,” Nekrasov said. The designer of the equipment specified that “the new 7H39 cartridge pierces the armor plate of the 2P brand by 50-70 m, and the 7H40 increased accuracy by more than 1.5 times compared to the standard one”.

Unrelated - more Dakka

WARdghc.jpg